Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

censoredally

How is the new member-side forum?

gloria002 wrote:

cockatoo wrote:

TheFungusAmongus wrote:

cockatoo wrote:

troubadour wrote:

1000 posts already?? who has enough time to do that in such a short time. Maybe i work too much.

yeah....surprised me too when i heard but apparently you'd only be moved into the clubs section after you passed the 1000 posts...and heck....we're a fanatic bunch of nutters. new album, tour coming up, people flying to london to hopefully catch the rumoured roof top gig....basically....just a lot to discuss :-)

is this with those who are subscribers? or also free members? i had way over 1,000 posts...on both eyeball and this one.

subscribers as far as i know. i'm not exactly sure what the other criteria is to be able to join the clubs section but we used to be down in international (= dutch thread). we reached the max there years ago and baja had to keep on starting new threads for us. apparently (in the old zoo in any case), the threads in the clubs section can take more abuse....but even then we managed to reach the max on our thread. you should check it out some time....we all communicate in dutch but are a welcoming bunch ;-) (if you pop in there (dutch treat) then send them my greetings (from
(or just plain Denis)

Denis!! gevonden!! :-))

HOI TINA!!!! :-))) GEZELLIG!! how's life downstairs? ;-)

muis wrote:

cockatoo wrote:

muis wrote:

RELEASE NLOTH TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN.............

MORNING MUISSIE!!! nice to see a familiar face up here :-)

I'M WAITING FOR THE MAIL DUDE (OR DUDETTE) AS WELL!!! (they'll be delivering it to my work :-))))))
well...postman didn't ring twice......

waiting for DHL I think...............

nothing here yet either......

did you order via bol.com? i think it will come with the "pakketendienst" then....

cockatoo wrote:

roll.gif
MINE JUST ARRIVED!!!! :-)

mine also !!!!! banana.gif

I'm impressed!thumbsup.gif

cockatoo wrote:

gloria002 wrote:

Denis!! gevonden!! :-))

HOI TINA!!!! :-))) GEZELLIG!! how's life downstairs? ;-)

WE MISS YOU !!!!!!!

O, jij hebt 'm ook al ontvangen? zowat de hele Dutch Treat heeft 'm nu. ik moet nog ff wachten maar dat komt wel goed :-)

ye i still dont get why there is a cooking forum haha.

Theres a few places and subforums with no posts but what can we expect.

Theres a good few threads gaining momentum however? For example Cleary's pub in Larry subforum has a good few pages.

Generally its not doing too bad considering how long the new look zoo has been up!