Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

censoredally

How is the new member-side forum?

*pets you and fluffs up your hair* hahaha dude.. beware.. my fingers are gonna be fluff happy at lunch. just be prepared.

not that its gonna mess up your hair, dork. since you didnt even wash it and wearing your cap thing, so.. lol. you have no excuse to fend off the Fungi Attack!

you adorable pain in the ass. lol

sweet dreams cockatoo.....hope you're a real

member in the

morning!!!!! (after 4 days....bored.gif)

see ya!!!tired.gif

kinda like here, just bigger. i haven't had too much trouble with it, seems to navigate pretty well. i guess the presale would be your reason to get on

board. i believe new subsrips. are like 50 dollars

TheFungusAmongus wrote:

i honestly dont think this free sections gonna survive right. its just kind of ... here. and the colors are crap and i think its kinda messed up how they have it divided up between free and sub side.

at least give us the same non-eye killing colors, and a couple more sub-forums. perhaps.

but, other than that.. the sub section just has more people flocking to it with much better topics and discussions, a few extra forums, and a cooking forum. yeah.. i dont know, either. lol.

You like the colors? The colors on the the sub side are killing me and they don't seem any different over here either. They all look nice, but are harsh onthe eyes. I like the clamer colors of the last zoo. Much easier to read.

Other than that, the sub side is okay. Like others have said, the band forums are hidden. I suppose that bothered me more at first since that is where I mostlypost, but it's not really a bif deal anymore. I find there is mostly the same stuff as the last zoo with a couple additions, but I am so lost and cannotventure around easily to see it all. It takes too long to navigate and this 60 second rule doesn't help one bit. It's very busy with people posting somuch that I cannot keep up. That's why I'm so lost too.

bex Red Devil 4 Eva wrote:

ye i still dont get why there is a cooking forum haha.

Theres a few places and subforums with no posts but what can we expect.

Theres a good few threads gaining momentum however? For example Cleary's pub in Larry subforum has a good few pages.

Generally its not doing too bad considering how long the new look zoo has been up!

image My home in the zoo... the Larry forums...