Hey y'all I was able to get 3 GA tickets My friends and I are flying in from Salt Lake City. Would love to be against the railing any part of the stage. How will the line up process work and like how early will the line start.

Richvondeez    0

Congrats! I was not able to get GA tickets today but hopefully for a 2nd show at the Rose Bowl or Levi's. I've done the GA experience before for the 360 Tour in Anaheim and Rose Bowl and I was there around 6-7am. People start lining up VERY early if you want to be against the railing. For I&E, I did both GA and reserved seating but since there was more room all around the catwalk/rail, I didn't have to go as early. I think I went around 2-3pm and got a decent spot. I'm doing reserve seating this Joshua tour so far unless they is another night at Levi's or Rose Bowl!

Congrats! I was not able to get GA tickets today but hopefully for a 2nd show at the Rose Bowl or Levi's. I've done the GA experience before for the 360 Tour in Anaheim and Rose Bowl and I was there around 6-7am. People start lining up VERY early if you want to be against the railing. For I&E, I did both GA and reserved seating but since there was more room all around the catwalk/rail, I didn't have to go as early. I think I went around 2-3pm and got a decent spot. I'm doing reserve seating this Joshua tour so far unless they is another night at Levi's or Rose Bowl!

Wait was there no more GA for rose bowl and I remember talking with you during my I.e. Tour last time they went to la also!

Madduxa4    0

360 RoseBowl GA Line was Chaos....

Soooo much chaos at the 360 tour!! I'm hoping this GA line will be like the line at the Forum for the I.E tour. That was smooth as silk!

LadyHathor    0

I've never gone a GA at any concert in LA. Have done them in Vegas and Phoenix. I'm pretty excited. Will be driving in Friday night. Looking forward to meeting people!

I've never gone a GA at any concert in LA. Have done them in Vegas and Phoenix. I'm pretty excited. Will be driving in Friday night. Looking forward to meeting people!

We're coming down from Salt Lake City! Very stoked and ready to lineup as early as needed lol

superyeyo    0

I remember GA process during 360 tour at Rose Bowl. I arrived around 7am and they provide ewith a number and you could leave as long as you come back around 4pm and get back in line.

I remember GA process during 360 tour at Rose Bowl. I arrived around 7am and they provide ewith a number and you could leave as long as you come back around 4pm and get back in line.

thats awesome i hope something similar will happen because id love to go have lunch during the line lol

LadyHathor    0

I know we did this at several venues for the I + E tour. It was helpful. It allowed me to go to work for several hours on a Friday and then come back for the show. Loved it. Really hope this can be organized again.

we should find who organized it last time or get someone who is good with that stuff and be able to organize it would be great how many thousands of people does the floor at the rose bowl hold?

Nah, just stick to a regular first come first serve line. WIth a capacity this big, youre only going to have issues like last time. And then you have different groups who made their own lines who are guaranteed to fight. First come, first serve.

Richvondeez    0

For the 360 tour Rose Bowl shared GA Line Process weeks before I believe. They will allow the GA line to start forming after a certain time. Just keep checking their website or social media.

zoomcat    1

Soooo much chaos at the 360 tour!! I'm hoping this GA line will be like the line at the Forum for the I.E tour. That was smooth as silk!

Yes and Yes.  Oh I'm sure many of us have that in mind, I'm thinking of calling Rose Bowl security when it gets closer and asking what they intend to do, give them a little reminder and maybe suggest they call the Forum for some guidance, haha.

zoomcat    1

Does anyone know if the Rose Bowl allows camping in line? Like with a tent.

On the property, last time no they didn't.  But then again, I also recall they said nobody could line up before a certain time the morning of the show, and apparently there were people lining up a couple hours before that.  Rose bowl security was a mess, inconsistent, and unreliable.  We'll see what happens this time. 

Does anyone know if the Rose Bowl allows camping in line? Like with a tent.

On the property, last time no they didn't. But then again, I also recall they said nobody could line up before a certain time the morning of the show, and apparently there were people lining up a couple hours before that. Rose bowl security was a mess, inconsistent, and unreliable. We'll see what happens this time.

That's probably why the mess occured. If they say no camping and starting a line early, then you probably shouldn't bother creating a line the venue won't folllow lol. All you're going to create is internal conflict among angry fans

Steelerfan    0

Don't count on it....stadium shows are notoriously unorganized.....Thank G I had RZ for 360 Rose Bowl show

evilgenius    0

I was in the GA line for 360. People were really upset that Rosebowl security dropped the ball. There was almost rioting. Somebody kicked down a barricade and stuff. The cops had to be called out to help police the line. There were helicopters, news crews; it was tense.

rlavi    0

This is my first stadium GA experience in LA. I did GA in Boston for 360 and was able to be about a row back from the rails arriving a few hours before doors (around 3:00 pm). Same for I+E at the Forum. I don't need to be right on the rails but want to be close to the front, within the first few rows. Will I be ok if I arrive around 3 to get in line, or will I be out of luck? 

Hewsonite    0

Anyone know where we will be lining up before we're allowed on the property? I'm trying to get a handle on which side of the stadium the queue will start. Also where do people leave their car while in line, before the parking lots open at 2:30pm? Any suggestions from a local? We'll be driving in on Friday, arriving in the afternoon. Our plan is to go to the stadium and have half of us jump out of the car to investigate, to prep for an early Saturday morning. This venue sounds intimidating any help is appreciated ;-)

9 hours ago, Hewsonite said:

Anyone know where we will be lining up before we're allowed on the property? I'm trying to get a handle on which side of the stadium the queue will start. Also where do people leave their car while in line, before the parking lots open at 2:30pm? Any suggestions from a local? We'll be driving in on Friday, arriving in the afternoon. Our plan is to go to the stadium and have half of us jump out of the car to investigate, to prep for an early Saturday morning. This venue sounds intimidating any help is appreciated ;-)

It's really not that big, I think seattle may have been bigger. Rose bowl has communicated with atu2 and said they'll send out GA information towards the end of the week

On 5/13/2017 at 11:55 AM, rlavi said:

This is my first stadium GA experience in LA. I did GA in Boston for 360 and was able to be about a row back from the rails arriving a few hours before doors (around 3:00 pm). Same for I+E at the Forum. I don't need to be right on the rails but want to be close to the front, within the first few rows. Will I be ok if I arrive around 3 to get in line, or will I be out of luck? 

Honestly yes. As long as you get there before 5 you should find a releatively close spot to a rail. Maybe 4-5 back.

lynander    0

Hi All,

I'm bringing my boys to their first U2 concert!! I've been a number of times, but only once for GA at the Forum for I+E. I went the night before the show and got a number (87), and was able to get to the rail for the show. It was incredible and I'm hoping to have the same kind of luck with my boys (13 and 10 years old). Unfortunately, we live in San Diego and will be driving up more on Saturday morning since my husband will be taking a red-eye flight from NY to make it back in time for the show. I'm wondering if any of you long time GA'ers have any advice if we should really push to make it up on Friday night to get a number or if Saturday morning will still get up a good spot? I'm mostly worried if we end up back a few row in GA that they will not be able to see over people as we're all pretty short. Any advice for this momma wanting to give her kids the ultimate experience? Thanks, friends!

superyeyo    0
13 minutes ago, lynander said:

Hi All,

I'm bringing my boys to their first U2 concert!! I've been a number of times, but only once for GA at the Forum for I+E. I went the night before the show and got a number (87), and was able to get to the rail for the show. It was incredible and I'm hoping to have the same kind of luck with my boys (13 and 10 years old). Unfortunately, we live in San Diego and will be driving up more on Saturday morning since my husband will be taking a red-eye flight from NY to make it back in time for the show. I'm wondering if any of you long time GA'ers have any advice if we should really push to make it up on Friday night to get a number or if Saturday morning will still get up a good spot? I'm mostly worried if we end up back a few row in GA that they will not be able to see over people as we're all pretty short. Any advice for this momma wanting to give her kids the ultimate experience? Thanks, friends!

Only time I did Rose Bowl GA (360), I got there around 7am and I got to be inside the circle. You can arrive at 7-8am and get a decent spot in my opinion. Still.....if you can drive down to LA on friday night, you may feel better due to the extra hours of sleep. I will drive down on friday from Tijuana, better safe than sorry.