Sign in to follow this  
MsDale

Red Zone in presale

Hi. Did anyone have difficulty getting Red Zone tix for Toronto in the Wed. presale?

I didn't try, maybe they only released a few and rest will be in public sale. $346 is a lot to ask compared to paying almost $90 bux for the rest of the field GA service charges included.

I didn't try, maybe they only released a few and rest will be in public sale. $346 is a lot to ask compared to paying almost $90 bux for the rest of the field GA service charges included.

Yeah, but did you see where the Red Zone section is?  It's right next to the stage....alot better than it was for the Innocence and Experience tour!

yes..had great luck for a change. Managed to get 4 RZ right away.

hope you guys have luck in the public sale. I had RZ for 360 Tour and purchased them after the presale.

Same page as all of you. Really odd.

Started at 9 am sharp on 11th and looked to have had them and then they were taken back...twice, in system reboots.

I had no issues getting a pair of redzones yesterday right at 9am....it went very smoothly which was a bit of a shocker!

I got (RED)Zone at about 9:01....it went so smoothly I figured something was wrong. I kept checking my TM account all day, but yes, it's there!

I got em at 0900-0901  just a single but got the red zone i wanted  tried other cities as soon as i was processed but to no avail

Good luck everyone

If anyone has extra RZ tickets they want to sell, I tried and failed during the presale and the general sale.  My understanding is that these boards require face value resale, to avoid scalping which makes complete sense.  Question for a moderator though.  Can I offer to make an extra donation to (Red) if someone sells me their tickets at face value?

If anyone has extra RZ tickets they want to sell, I tried and failed during the presale and the general sale. My understanding is that these boards require face value resale, to avoid scalping which makes complete sense. Question for a moderator though. Can I offer to make an extra donation to (Red) if someone sells me their tickets at face value?

You can make any donation to RED or any other NGO you choose, but you can't tie it to any ticket exchange - all and any ticket sale here has to be face value... The seller may decide not to add the ticketing service charges, but this would be at their discretion...