Sign in to follow this  
superyeyo

Credit Card Entry

Does anybody know if sets for LA require CC entry? Or is it just the GA?

I got GA tixs today and they are CC entry but a friend of mine wants to buy 2 sets of tixs (separated seats) for the same show tomorrow and not sure if they will need to enter the venue as a group even if they are numbered seats.

Thanks in advance for the response!

The information I get from the TM site is this:

RESERVED LOCATIONS are electronic Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets ONLY. Please click here for more information on Paperless Ticketing.
    Ticketmaster Paperless Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE. ORIGINAL TICKET PURCHASER MUST ATTEND THE EVENT.
    At ENTRY you must provide the CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE AND VALID PHOTO ID. Name on credit card must match photo ID.
    Entire party MUST enter the venue at the same time.

It seems to indicate that all the tickets are paperless...

Best bet is going directly to the source... http://help.ticketmaster.com/purchasing-tickets/. You should be able to get answers to most questions within their FAQs - choose a topic or enter your question in the search box.

If you still have questions about this, call them at 800-653-8000. (Mon - Fri: 9 AM - 9 PM / Sat: 9 AM - 8 PM / Sun: 9 AM - 6 PM)

I got GA tixs today and they are CC entry but a friend of mine wants to buy 2 sets of tixs (separated seats) for the same show tomorrow and not sure if they will need to enter the venue as a group even if they are numbered seats.

When you check out it gives you the option of Mailing you the tickets printing them at home Paperless or will call i believe 

For VIP the only option was will call...  FYI.  Which means ID needed and ticketless entry.  I am happy about that as those tix are so high priced (over $2000) with resellers usually.  This will go a long way to prevent scalpers.

Edited by kath00

When you check out it gives you the option of Mailing you the tickets printing them at home Paperless or will call i believe

Do the GA give you the paperless option or just the seats?

GAs in Boston were not paperless. I got a hard ticket on its way to me. But I guess in LA it's all paperless like here in Dallas.

I got GA for Boston, and they are hard tickets to be mailed to me.

Prevent scalpers? Not.

Just checked Stubhub for Vancouver show, and more than half the (several hundred!) available seats are instant delivery - despite all venue seats stating "credit card delivery".

So what, are they sending you their credit card too? This stinks.

Prevent scalpers? Not.

Just checked Stubhub for Vancouver show, and more than half the (several hundred!) available seats are instant delivery - despite all venue seats stating "credit card delivery".

So what, are they sending you their credit card too? This stinks.

So if I bought tix via the fan club presale, I can't sell them to a co-worker or a family member then? Unless I'm physically there to swipe my CC?