Sign in to follow this  
ddcpitt

Entered CC Number for Passport Number

Hello,

By trying to successfully get floor tickets and get through the checkout process on the site for Barcelona tickets as quickly as possible, I accidentally entered my credit card number as my ID/passport number. I am not a Spanish speaker and I had a bad translation of what number was expected to be entered.

Has anyone else had this issue? Will this lead to trouble when trying to enter the stadium and is there a way for me to modify that number now? I really hope my ticket is still valid.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Hello,

By trying to successfully get floor tickets and get through the checkout process on the site for Barcelona tickets as quickly as possible, I accidentally entered my credit card number as my ID/passport number. I am not a Spanish speaker and I had a bad translation of what number was expected to be entered.

Has anyone else had this issue? Will this lead to trouble when trying to enter the stadium and is there a way for me to modify that number now? I really hope my ticket is still valid.

Best Regards,

Daniel

maybe send them off an email

If anyone stumbles upon this with the same question, I just got confirmation from ticketmaster.es that the number in the ID/Passport number field does not matter and will not affect entry into the venue.

I don't know why they even ask for the passport number. I've been to plenty of shows in Barcelona (travelling from the UK) and never been asked for it at the venue.

in barcelona they always say you only come in with id. but i was in 2015 there, and they didnt check anything. i ordered also 2 tix for this year... they wrote an extra e-mail with the info you dont get in when the name on the ticket didnt match with the person who goes in.

so if they really do it this year, thousands of people dont get in... just look how many barcelona tickets are re-selling on the known platforms.