Sign in to follow this  
Asterix

Sorry, no tickets from venue currently........ (MERGED)

Will i get a ban next as well for complaining? to go along with my warning?  Can you people not understand our frustration? Complain = get a warning. what a rip.

your tone sucks. 

Will i get a ban next as well for complaining? to go along with my warning?  Can you people not understand our frustration? Complain = get a warning. what a rip.

Being frustrated and complaining is fine.  Being disrespectful to a moderator is not fine.

We understand the frustration - we are fans as well, so we can relate... and we can accept any and all complaints - we relay them to those who can something about it or we try to give advice on what to do and where to go over those.

But you also have to remain civil when doing it - insulting us won't help your case... so, please change your tune...

Still been unable to get tickets  for Dublin -  but now the link from the u2 presale page to ticketmaster no longer shows up any options. 

Could this be a problem with my laptop? Would someone else be able to try and access Dublin GA? Thx

Still been unable to get tickets  for Dublin -  but now the link from the u2 presale page to ticketmaster no longer shows up any options. 

Could this be a problem with my laptop? Would someone else be able to try and access Dublin GA? Thx

Nope, I'm getting the same now.

are you able to try TM app / iPhone / android

Nope, I'm getting the same now.

Okay - good to know it's not just me .... well not good but thanks for the confirmation :(

Bigwave, it's not working on mine either.  Looks like the server might be down or something.

Yes I did, iPad beside me, phone at the ready also ... not that I'm worried at all ...  :blink:

Should I be worried? 

Ive just been on and pulled up two GA tickets, twice. I am a new subscriber and have already bought 2 seated tickets. Its just busy, be patient.

Yes I did, iPad beside me, phone at the ready also ... not that I'm worried at all ...  :blink:

Should I be worried? 

It's being checked on.

Ive just been on and pulled up two GA tickets, twice. I am a new subscriber and have already bought 2 seated tickets. Its just busy, be patient.

Do you mind if I ask what site you accessed this from and whether it was via an app? Thx

Those attempting to go on slagging off bigwave, mich and max - grow up and stop it. Selling a presale for a band this big in a venue that competitive is a difficult thing to do, but even if you don't care about your own conduct and just getting tickets, I've seen these guys help countless people in the last day who but for their advice wouldn't have tickets. Seen it in other presales too. It's not in your interest to be a jerk.

Secondly, you should care about your conduct. You like this band presumably a little bit because of songs like 'one', 'Sunday bloody sunday' and 'every breaking wave' - all these songs are about being the best of yourself and forming lasting relationships. Throwing a tantrum because you don't have tickets right now when it's only 10.18 am is about as far removed from that as I can imagine. Don't let passion get the better of you.

Finally, bigwave, mich and max - thanks again for being some of the fairest, most tolerant and accessible mods I've seen in any equivalent forum. Your work is massively appreciated and far more fans here are aware of that than complain about it. Ticketmaster may be messy from time to time, but your conduct never is.

TL:DR - be kind to your mods.

Okay quick update from my side, I can access ticketmaster GA again - whatever was broken is now working. 

But searching for 4 tickets is too much ... I can get a single seated ticket but that's not what I am looking for... the searching continues..

Those attempting to go on slagging off bigwave, mich and max - grow up and stop it. Selling a presale for a band this big in a venue that competitive is a difficult thing to do, but even if you don't care about your own conduct and just getting tickets, I've seen these guys help countless people in the last day who but for their advice wouldn't have tickets. Seen it in other presales too. It's not in your interest to be a jerk.

Secondly, you should care about your conduct. You like this band presumably a little bit because of songs like 'one', 'Sunday bloody sunday' and 'every breaking wave' - all these songs are about being the best of yourself and forming lasting relationships. Throwing a tantrum because you don't have tickets right now when it's only 10.18 am is about as far removed from that as I can imagine. Don't let passion get the better of you.

Finally, bigwave, mich and max - thanks again for being some of the fairest, most tolerant and accessible mods I've seen in any equivalent forum. Your work is massively appreciated and far more fans here are aware of that than complain about it. Ticketmaster may be messy from time to time, but your conduct never is.

TL:DR - be kind to your mods.

Thanks Mike.  Appreciated that.

No probs mich - I don't envy you the perennial two days of abuse and frustration you get whenever a pre-sales announced. Most people just really want tickets and haven't calmed down about it! No urgent situation was ever fixed by panic or taking it out on others.

Having said that, I don't know if Ticketmaster have perhaps taken the 'I Still Haven't found what I'm looking for' aspect of this tour a little literally!

Whatever gremlins were in the works seem to have left, was able to secure 4 tickets.

Multiple searches gave different results - but finally I got Dublin pitch 1 which works ^_^ 

Thanks for your support

Just got Pitch 2 tickets, after constantly retrying. It was weird; I first got P1 as the 'best available', decided to take a chance on 'Hogan Lower' but the next few searches only turned up 'Cusack Upper' I passed these up, serached again, got P1 and went for them because the STRESS!!!!. Then my internet connection decided to take a qucik nap while the transaction was being processed so I had to start the whole f*****g thing again. Thankfully, I ended up with P2 tickets after my first search and the internet connection stayed up long enough for it all to go through. But why why WHY is every presale a friggin mess?!?!

I'm going to lie down now.

getting the same, the usual farce just to get people to subscribe to U2, why do we put ourselves through this crap every time?

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. One solution: Don't let your membership lapse.

getting the same, the usual farce just to get people to subscribe to U2, why do we put ourselves through this crap every time?

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time. One solution: Don't let your membership lapse.

Not really a solution, I have had membership since the Propaganda days and I haven't even had the chance to enter my presale code or to get past the search stage. I'm seriously pissed but not taking it out on our Mods though, they are limited in what they can do and  I know they are doing as much as they can to help everyone with problems.

Not really a solution, I have had membership since the Propaganda days and I haven't even had the chance to enter my presale code or to get past the search stage. I'm seriously pissed but not taking it out on our Mods though, they are limited in what they can do and  I know they are doing as much as they can to help everyone with problems.

Yeah, that stinks. Did you try the mobile app? The on,y way I could get tickets was on my iPhone.

Not really a solution, I have had membership since the Propaganda days and I haven't even had the chance to enter my presale code or to get past the search stage. I'm seriously pissed but not taking it out on our Mods though, they are limited in what they can do and I know they are doing as much as they can to help everyone with problems.

Just to say sorry you're having a hard time too, and hope you get your tickets. Solidarity!

Yea mate and myself had 4 computers with various browsers and the app going at the same time and not a sniff of a Red Zone ticket, suppose we could lower our aim and get GA or seating but  It would make the whole thing such an anticlimax compared to our more recent concerts. It's just the one concert so I'm thinking if no luck in the general sale I will hold on and hope for more dates.

Cheers MikeTighe ;)