Sign in to follow this  
johngilesyoder

Got 'em! Was kinda crazy

I had my MacBook and my iPad (both using Safari) on my lap. I refreshed the page 3 seconds prior to 09:00 on both devices. The MacBook loaded first and I locked on to two GA tickets for London. By the time the page loaded on the iPad, they were unavailable. Milliseconds, people...

Anyway, I'm very excited. It will be my 4th U2 tour and my first visit to UK. I'm American (no, not one of those Americans - I didn't vote for the guy)

Any awesome meet ups or anything I should be aware of?

I was exactly the same! Took me ages to get standing GA, tickets and accommodation booked = heart attack avoided :)! If there are any meets that would be brilliant!

Edited by mattcave93

I had my MacBook and my iPad (both using Safari) on my lap. I refreshed the page 3 seconds prior to 09:00 on both devices. The MacBook loaded first and I locked on to two GA tickets for London. By the time the page loaded on the iPad, they were unavailable. Milliseconds, people...

Yes, but you're not factoring in all of the people with two or more browsers who got more tickets than they needed or could buy, which then got tossed back into the queue, no? ;-)