Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superchicca

U2.com gift subscription problem

A couple days ago I tried purchasing a standard gift subscription from u2.com and when I got to the payment, I received an error message stating that my billing address didn't match the shipping address (but it actualy did). I tried several times to get through the payment successfully but this error would pop up every time, thus I just gave up. Nonetheless, an hour or so afterwards it turns out from my bank account that 4 transactions had been made by u2.com, with my money disappearing, and yet I did not receive any notification about the payment nor any of the subscription gifts themselves.

Because of this, I tried contacting the number for the cancellation of the orders several times, but nobody picked the phone up.

I also sent several emails without receiving any response.

Did this happen to anybody else in here? Can anyone please help me with this?

We got it taken care of.

Lithographs of Bono having luncheons with politicians probably...

No.... seriously. Only a week left on membership.

Please don't put us back in the situation where our memberships all expire before the new gift is announced and we then have to go through the agro of emailed Live Nation to ask to be put on the new gift list and not on the one for the gift we already have,etc..

Wasn't that the whole point of aligning all the membership renewals to Jan 31st a couple of years back???