Sign in to follow this  
peterp311

Ticketmaster Screwed Me On 2 Red Zone For NJ - Not Sure what to do

I have never had such a terrible experience buying tickets as I did with this presale.  So long story short, after working on getting tickets for almost 45 mins after the presale started due to the browser crashes, time outs, etc I was able to get 4 Red Zone tickets for my wife and I plus my 2 college friends that are flying in to see the show with us.  Had 4 locked in, processed the order and right when it was charging the card the "We are unable to process the request popped up" and i was back to square one.  After a decent panic attack, I heard the email on my phone and it was from ticketmaster. It did process but only for 2 tickets? After 2, 45 minute phone calls, I got through to someone at ticketmaster who confirmed it was a mistake on there end and would correct the invoice. After a little more waiting he said everything was good to go and I would get an email with the new invoice showing the 4 tickets and my account would be updated accordingly.  Received the email and he purchased 2 GA tickets for the show. After another 40 mins of waiting on hold and talking to several associates and 2 supervisors I was told all the Red Zone tickets for the show are sold out and there is no way for them to make the correction, even with them admitting it was there fault to start with and admitting the other agent messed up the correction as well.  The last I spoke they were reaching out to the venue to see what they could do. I received this email about 2 hours  later " Following up I am sorry to advise the inventory is sold out". Im super upset and would really like my whole group to be together. Any one have any ideas on what to do?

Edited by peterp311

Not sure if this tour is different, but they held back RZ for public sale last time. I was able to buy RZ for MSG shows after using my codes already, so I would try again in today's pre-sale, and again for public sale.