Sign in to follow this  
croker1985

Red Zone Dublin

Did anyone in the Red Hill or Wires groups get true Red Zone tickets for Dublin (for 315 Euro)? If so, did you do it through the special RZ link where you didn't have to enter your pre-sale code?  and if so, is your pre-sale code good for another 4 tix? I'm curious whether that link was working at all or whether there was some other way to get the RZ tix. I tried at 9am Wed and Thurs with my Red Hill code (that I apparently didn't need!) but had no luck. I'm keeping my powder dry for the public sale or another date if they add one.

Did anyone in the Red Hill or Wires groups get true Red Zone tickets for Dublin (for 315 Euro)? If so, did you do it through the special RZ link where you didn't have to enter your pre-sale code?  and if so, is your pre-sale code good for another 4 tix? I'm curious whether that link was working at all or whether there was some other way to get the RZ tix. I tried at 9am Wed and Thurs with my Red Hill code (that I apparently didn't need!) but had no luck. I'm keeping my powder dry for the public sale or another date if they add one.

Same here, I tried through the U2.com link to the ticketmaster RZ link and it felt like you were going through the motions, no asking codes etc just .....are you a robot?.......pick out the shop fronts.....searching sit tight.........sorry , no tickets from venue currently..... over and over and over......I can spot a chinese traffic sign from 50 yards now!

Fingers crossed for the public sale,I just hope they kept a load of RZ back for it?

Edited by spongebob

I was lucky enough to get 2 RZ for Dublin with the RedHill presale code.  I used the method where I did not have to enter my code.  I got them after about 15-20 minutes of trying.  I feel so fortunate.  I know so many who tried but came up empty.

I got 2 RedZone tickets for Dublin at 9am on Wed. No issues.
Logged in to U2.com, tours page - link to tickets for Dublin. 8:55.
The timer ran down 5 mins, refreshed at 9am, and I got 2 RedZone tickets straight away.

Did not need my pre-sale code, although I'm pretty sure they will count against my pre-sale amount.

Cannot Wait!!

The reason why you couldn't get them was that the U2.com site pointed to the promo page with the list of links.

Like any normal person I asssumed that the red zone tickets would be on sale on the link marked 'Red Zone'.

I had an inkling something was wrong at 9.05 when it stopped doing the fake 'searching for tickets' thing and went straight to hawking seatwave.

I later realized that no only were they not for sale on the correct link - 'Red zone' - they were on the general admission link - you didn't even need a pre-sale code to get them. Raging is not the word.

Just about managed to get tickets for pitch 2 by a stroke of luck but gutted I missed out on Dublin RZ :(

Someone at Ticketmaster dublin fcked up royally here.

I had no problem going in via the U2.Com link straight into Redzone at 9am.  In fact I was probably in it earlier and then refreshed the page at 9am when they made tickets live.  Less painful than previous times.  I suspect many of the successful Red Zone ticket holders did the same.  I've mentioned this elsewhere on the forum but for some reason Red Zone seems to be more popular this time round.  that means a lot of members chasing very few tickets and many used to getting Red Zone losing out. 

Was this for the Dublin gig?

If you went via U2.com for the Dublin gig and clicked on Red Zone (on Thursday) there was no where to enter your code and no red zone on sale.

They were on sale (presumably) in the GA link *without* the need to enter the pre-sale code.

The issue with selling RZ without needing a code happened all over the world it seems, the issue with TM not selling RZ on the RZ link seems to be unique to TM Ireland...

Hi fans !

Unlucky, i haven't RZ for Dublin :-(

ONly 2 cat1 bloc333

If someone want to swap with it or swap with 2 RZ in Paris, write me !