Sign in to follow this  
RebeccaBlueStars

Ticketmaster- No GA avaiable as of 9:01am!

I am trying to buy a ticket for chicago and ticketmaster keeps saying "we were unable to process your request. please try again later." and making me verify that I'm not a robot. :( mayn

I am trying to buy a ticket for chicago and ticketmaster keeps saying "we were unable to process your request. please try again later." and making me verify that I'm not a robot. :( mayn

That means ticketmaster isn't letting you try because you tried too many times.  Clear your cache/history and sign in again.

Same here.  9am I got in and nothing using the TM app.  Still trying both the app and desk top.  Nothing.  And many people in the Chicago area are stuck in their cars at 9am because of an icy commute.  Very disappointed but will keep trying.

I had a horrible time with it too. At one point the app wasn't even accepting my presale code. I finally just purchased 2 300 level seats (Chicago) after not being able to get any ticket and any price to show up. Counting my blessing that I am going, but was really hoping for GA. I love the encouragement to keep being patient. I'm trying intermittently now, hoping I will find 2 GA. Maybe the regular sale will bring luck to you all? Best.

Did anyone have any luck with this? It's absurd. GA's obviously aren't sold out, but what in the world is the value of the subscription here if the presale doesn't even have anything? (and at the moment it's literally showing no tickets)

My god, we all know there aren't anywhere near enough subscribers to take up an especially large percentage of tickets. This is handled so poorly.

I don't have a smart phone. So I'm trying different laptops, different browser (IE, FireFox, and Chrome.)

Have any more ideas? Or maybe another browser I'm not thinking of...

I just got my (2) GA's! Thank you so much for the words of encouragement and all the helpful hints... And for sharing in my misery! Now, it's time for me to get some sleep. Good luck to others.... just keep on trying!

Just got 2 Chicago GA's now (11:50) Not sure why I couldn't at 9. But so thankful. Keep trying if you haven't had luck yet.

Yeah, also managed to get four Chicago GA's (in two purchases of 2) around 11:45 CT. Definitely keep trying through the frustration if you haven't been able to.