Sign in to follow this  
orthotrent

Zero GA tix available at 9 AM for Wires presale in Dallas?

Anyone else having this issue? How can ticketmaster let me in literally at the stroke of 9 AM, accept my presale Wires code, and yet there are ZERO GA tickets available? 

Are you serious?

Anyone else having this issue? How can ticketmaster let me in literally at the stroke of 9 AM, accept my presale Wires code, and yet there are ZERO GA tickets available? 

Are you serious?

yup...same Toronto

Yea me too! Trying both the phone app and desktop. No one at ticketmaster until 9AM west coast time so I cant even call them! 

I have been doing this for years with lots of other bands too and nobody has the troubles that U2 has?

Same here - the best I could get was sec 126 in Dallas and didn't take it and now its all 400s no thank you :(

I ended up with 126 for Dallas

Same here - the best I could get was sec 126 in Dallas and didn't take it and now its all 400s no thank you :(

I ended up with 126 for Dallas

I am/was hoping that somehow I will manage better - ha - I doubt it.  It is just a BIG BIG venue and they were still $$$$  I am glad you got some. 

Ditto for me! Been trying for over 4 hrs, since 9:00 CST, for 2 GAs in Dallas. Trying desktop and app and no luck. If anyone sees they release a GA batch for Dallas, please post. Someone did that for Chicago, which was super nice! :)