Sign in to follow this  
geowickey

Mod help pls

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD... ISSUE RESOLVED. I just scored 4 GA's. Wanted RZ but this will work with the kids and me... Thanks!

Edited by geowickey

Clear cache, close browser and restart and keep trying.  Keep in mind that Red Zone is a very limited area, with many people trying to get them.

Hi. Thx for responding. For what it is worth I believe I have followed all the advice provided in various threads including what you suggested. I tried yesterday and today. I will continue trying today and will try in the public sale if I have to. I am a very regular user of the TM app and have never seen such issues even for Chicago Stanley Cup Finals home games so I am fairly certain that it isn't limited availability that is my issue. There really seem to be technical issues which is why I am posting hoping for some intervention.

Thx again!

Edited by geowickey

I'm checking on Chicago right now too.  I came up with no matches when I did a search.  Keep trying.

I'm checking on Chicago right now too.  I came up with no matches when I did a search.  Keep trying.

Will do.. I have given up on using my pc/browsers due to the relentless issues. Just using app for now... My thumb hurts.. hahaha

Thx much!

Shut out today. I have to get back to work but I will keep trying with my app throughout the week leading up to the general sale.. I even tried the Bears presales code...
Bummed... Thx again and please PM me if there is anything else that can be done to assist... I went to all 4 Chicago shows last tour and paid a fortune on the secondary market. Really hope to get 2-4 RZ or at least GA's for this one without messing with resellers...