mrb19992004

Anyone have extra floor tickets for Houston show to sell?

I tried yesterday to get 2 or 4 tickets for two hours on both my phone and PC with my presale code.  Ticketmaster site overloaded.  I tried again today and had tickets in cart and got all the way to verify the delivery and pressed the enter key and the Ticketmaster site locked up.  Refreshed and restarted the browser.  By then it was too late.  I called Ticketmaster and waited on hold for almost an hour.  Nothing they could do.  

When you do a search on the web for U2 tickets.......What I would like to know is how do these scalpers and ticket sites acquire the tickets?  They are raping people.  I almost considered buying tickets for more than twice the amount of the tickets I had in my cart and then I saw that on top of that they were charging a 74.00 service fee per ticket.   For me,  It literally takes all the fun out concerts and seems very unfair.  But life isn't fair, and it is what it is.

I'm very disappointed because I have waited SO many years to see U2.

There are a ton of seats available for Houston right now.

You can still get up to 6 GA floor tickets at a time.

This is crazy to me... Every other place sells out... but not Houston!?  wow!

1,200 GA still available in Houston now. The incredible thing is 3,600 GA available in Pittsburgh! The only thing I can surmise is that the Trump broadsides annoyed some fans who decided not to go. This is really unheard of, so many days into a sale. Especially incredible when you realize that U2's last Houston show was in 2009! Granted, Americans prefer reserved to GA seating in general, but real fans know GA is best for U2. There are also a lot of mid-field upper deck seats available. I think those are going slowly due to the $157+ fees being quite steep for nosebleed in a stadium. We had field level, two thirds of the way up, even with the front of the stage for 360, and that seemed too far away at times. Can't imagine what the upper deck would be like. We got GA and will be very happy, I'm sure.. GA in Boston two years ago was about as close to Heaven as I've been at a U2 show. Amazing! :D

If anyone knows anyone that has a spare GA tickets please let me know as i have a friend who would love to go 

I got some spare tickets, but I'm going to be in San Francisco for a job interview that day. I need my credit card to get people in for those floor seats... 

if it weren't that they are "non-transferable," I would love to sell them at face-value to some fans. I originally bought them for family members who would drive down from Austin, but I don't think they are that interested after all. So... I'd like some fans to somehow get them if I can somehow transfer them.

-Joshua

I got some spare tickets, but I'm going to be in San Francisco for a job interview that day. I need my credit card to get people in for those floor seats... 

if it weren't that they are "non-transferable," I would love to sell them at face-value to some fans. I originally bought them for family members who would drive down from Austin, but I don't think they are that interested after all. So... I'd like some fans to somehow get them if I can somehow transfer them.

-Joshua

Thats gutting -_- i would love one of your tickets but not sure how we would do it.  I had the same problem for the IE tour.  I bought tickets for my sister and then she decided that she didnt want to go. 

Good luck for your job interview. Hope you get the job :)

Cheers Maria

Stubby stay in touch. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find Houston tix, the Cowboy's stadium 360 show were releasing tickets throughout the weeks, and even the day of the show. Everyone I knew was able to get one before it was all said and done. And I've got 3 of my 4 tix given to family members but if that last one doesn't have a taker I'll check back with you.

Stubby stay in touch. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find Houston tix, the Cowboy's stadium 360 show were releasing tickets throughout the weeks, and even the day of the show. Everyone I knew was able to get one before it was all said and done. And I've got 3 of my 4 tix given to family members but if that last one doesn't have a taker I'll check back with you.

Thanks for that :) Im checking just about every day so hopefully something  will come of it.  Cheers

Got one, possibly two spare GA tickets... Daughter can't go...

Got one, possibly two spare GA tickets... Daughter can't go...

I would be keen for one if its still available

My tickets are sold to a fan from Denver, thanks.

My tickets are sold to a fan from Denver, thanks.

So glad you were able to sell it  :)

Looking for 2 floor tickets.  I have 2 tickets to swap if anyone is interested in sitting (sec 135 row L).

Thanks, Chris

I have two Floor tickets for this show and just figured out that I cannot make it down to Texas for this show. Would like for a U2 fan that is looking to attend this show to end up with them.

Edited by bres0629

9 minutes ago, bres0629 said:

I have two Floor tickets for this show and just figured out that I cannot make it down to Texas for this show. Would like for a U2 fan that is looking to attend this show to end up with them.

I want them!  Been a fan since 1985 when my cousin bought me The Unforgettable Fire.

Edited by chickenhawk