Sign in to follow this  
ChiroU2

GA's sold out and I'm very sad

Ok, totally my fault, but why can't U2.com have an "auto-renewal" option. I've been a fan club member since the old "Zine" days and haven't missed a tour since Unforgettable Fire in Los Angeles. I forget to renew on time and now I'm without tix (unless I want 400 sec).

If anyone hears of a ticket drop, GA's that someone wants to sell or anything else.. Please message me. I need 4 GA's for me and my family. Thanks!

UPDATE:  I got my 4 GA's as they dropped more tix.  I'm happy to get them but I still want U2.com to get on board with auto-renewal.  I have a Pearl Jam fan club membership and they auto-renew.  Get on it Larry!

Edited by ChiroU2

Keep trying.  Others have found this morning in those presales that trying for a while that they have had luck.

Ok, totally my fault, but why can't U2.com have an "auto-renewal" option. I've been a fan club member since the old "Zine" days and haven't missed a tour since Unforgettable Fire in Los Angeles. I forget to renew on time and now I'm without tix (unless I want 400 sec).

If anyone hears of a ticket drop, GA's that someone wants to sell or anything else.. Please message me. I need 4 GA's for me and my family. Thanks!

Honestly, they didnt "sell-out", they just havnt moved the allotment in there yet..i was in on both the app and desktop literally seconds in and nothing in GA...same as this morning, and then both NYC and boston came up..hrs later..they will be released...OR ill be bullshit myself...I'm trying to get Van and Seattle..nothing...amazing how shity Tmaster is

which city? Tickets still to be found, many venues

Vancouver, BC - my hometown.  I live 20 min from the venue.

I live in Vancouver, BC - that's the city I'm looking for.

I hear ya, I've been out here non stop...they simply did not drop any GA's fopr this pre-sale "wire"...in both seattle and vancouver yet..I'm waiting on a possible allotment like what happend this morning in NYC..fingers crossed..will let ya know if I see anything..btw..I'm working my app simultaneously  NOTHING but level 400's

I hear ya, I've been out here non stop...they simply did not drop any GA's fopr this pre-sale "wire"...in both seattle and vancouver yet..I'm waiting on a possible allotment like what happend this morning in NYC..fingers crossed..will let ya know if I see anything..btw..I'm working my app simultaneously  NOTHING but level 400's

yep - doing the same.  I miss the days of camping out at Licorice Pizza & getting my tickets at the store.

We're full grown adults with bills to pay and other life priorities.

U2 and U2.com will continue without our hard earned cash.

So no need to claim "fault"...you and I had better things to spend (or not spend) our money on.

My membership lapsed for 2 months before I renewed (yes...just before the presale). I can wave my copies of Propaganda, my "Melon" and "Hasta La Vista, Baby!" CDs and all my U2.com exclusive CDs and LP around till I'm blue in the face but it'll do no good. They wanted my money on time and I didn't pay. Whatevs.

BTW, just had my newbie "Wire" chance to get tickets. 2 seats in Section 254 across from the stage (unless they move the damn stage again like they did for the I+e Tour. When we arrived at Roger's Arena we were shocked to discover our fan club-bought seats were now behind the stage instead of across from it.) I guess I was lucky.

Edited by jjwankenobi

yep - doing the same.  I miss the days of camping out at Licorice Pizza & getting my tickets at the store.

Tell me bout it, I think i've already lost the cost of VIP seats in lost wages, with the time I've spent online all day clicking pictures of "store fronts", trees, rivers, and everyones favorite STREET SIGNS!..Its a phuckin joke.  i'm still keepin an eye on vancouver and seattle..they literally didnt put anything on sale this presale that was good..Its strategy..trying to unload certain ones first...its not right, but thats whats going on..

still no GA for Vancouver. No Red Zone either just seats. If i dont get GA before Live Nation's monday presale then renewing my membership (late ugh) was a waste of money... fingers crossed they 'drop' some tickets soon! 

still no GA for Vancouver. No Red Zone either just seats. If i dont get GA before Live Nation's monday presale then renewing my membership (late ugh) was a waste of money... fingers crossed they 'drop' some tickets soon! 

Was finally able to get GA in Vancouver 15 minutes ago so keep trying!

Was finally able to get GA in Vancouver 15 minutes ago so keep trying!

GA still available for Vancouver as of now. Just logged on to check.

FYI, clear your browser cache. Maybe you're not seeing them because of too many clicks? Other Threads have confirmed this helps. 

GA's DROPPED FOR VANCOUVER!!!!

HA!!!!!! :lol:  just coming out to tell ya's myself...Came up on my phone app!!..still no Seattle GAs but I bet that will change...congrats ALL!!! Stoked for Vany!! Never been

GA's DROPPED FOR VANCOUVER!!!!

HA!!!!!! :lol:  just coming out to tell ya's myself...Came up on my phone app!!..still no Seattle GAs but I bet that will change...congrats ALL!!! Stoked for Vany!! Never been

Thanks vtech!  See you in VanCity GA lineup!

I GAd for two tours, but at 35 I'm too old now!  

Saw lots of GAs available for Vancouver in the Map View a few minutes ago, dark blue indicating lots of availability.

Aw, I'm kicking myself now, seeing that GAs came up later. I'm sick, and had a busy day ahead of me at work, so I took 400 level as being better than nothing...maybe they'll add a second show and I'll be able to get GA for it.

Aw, I'm kicking myself now, seeing that GAs came up later. I'm sick, and had a busy day ahead of me at work, so I took 400 level as being better than nothing...maybe they'll add a second show and I'll be able to get GA for it.

Totally feel for ya...i'm able to spend TOO much time gettin tickets today or I'd be just like you...its kinda bs but its always been that way, dating back to people sleeping in lines, taking off from work...the almighty DOLLAR dictates...and yeah, its t he dollar no matter we talkin bout vancouver or not!!! Weeeeee :lol:

Totally feel for ya...i'm able to spend TOO much time gettin tickets today or I'd be just like you...its kinda bs but its always been that way, dating back to people sleeping in lines, taking off from work...the almighty DOLLAR dictates...and yeah, its t he dollar no matter we talkin bout vancouver or not!!! Weeeeee :lol:

Yup, c'est la vie. I've had the time and patience to get fantastic tickets before, and I'm sure I will again. It'll still be a great show, and hey, I'll get getting back to my roots - my first U2 concert was ZooTV in the nosebleeds at BC Place, two weeks after my 14th birthday! At least I'll be closer to the stage this time around...back then, I was at the very, very back, and Bono really did look like a fly :lol: