Sign in to follow this  
JasonR02

GA For Rose Bowl Wires

I logged into it right at 9 AM and entered my resale code. It found me two GA tickets just fine. You only get one minute to confirm you want the tickets. I confirmed and then paid. I was a little nervous since I missed being in the red hill group by a day(i renewed on dec 25th). It worked out just fine. I hope everyone else had as easy of a morning for the Rose Bowl show!

I've been trying for GA tickets since 9:00am sharp. No luck. Keeps telling me no tickets match my search. Were the GA presale tickets really sold out this quickly? Why such a small number?

This is crap!  I have been to over 40 shows, did not know my $$$$ had expired.  Have at least 10 other people in Wires group, nobody got 1 floor seat!  300 nosebleeds only.  I guess U2 would rather us get from scalpers or they would have more than 1 show for all of Southern California!!!!!!

No luck what so ever with wires group. Had to buy over priced tickets for LA thru stubhub just to go. Whats the point in presale if other companies take all the tickets? Just not right.

I got GA and signed in right at 9 a.m. The odd part was I got 4 when I thought I asked for 2. Little did I know that Wires got me a pair and another 2 were added to the order for purchasing another fan club membership which I didn't notice until I checked out. So now I have 4 seats, two memberships and it appears that my code works for another pair of seats. 

I made the mistake of buying a second membership by mistake too. Got 4 tickets section 7-H row 22. Tried about 15 minutes later (using my extra U2.com membership ... ugh) and ended up with better seats - section 6-L row 4. The first set are credit card entry tickets. Currently on hold with TM to see how I might be able to re-sell the extra four. 

Finally got 2GA after trying for over a hour! Coming all the way from Australia for this show. So excited!!

Edited by Katie_h48

yep, got two GA for rose bowl with wires group at 10:20am PST, then Ticketmaster refunded my previously purchased 16-L seated tickets. 

now just trying to figure out if i'll get my presale code back for two more tickets, since i had them refund the other ones...