Sign in to follow this  
weeone12

GA in Toronto available now, and most other venues as well

keep trying and you'll get GAs

You give me hope! Been trying for an hour now, since the first moment of release for Wires (and apparently anyone who wants to pay an extra $50 at purchase), to get GA for Vancouver, and it is just not happening yet. Still saying not available every time I try. 

Someone got GA for Toronto 3 hours in to the sale. It seems that tickets are being released in stages, so your friend may be able to get GA still, but...it is very up in the air. No one has the answers. The people in control at TM must get some sort of sick thrill out of things like this. Power tripping in the extreme! I am over one hour in to trying to get GA for Vancouver, and it has been saying there are none available from the outset of Wires presale at 9am, which has to be utter BS. 

i found it much easier when using my phone to get tickets rather than my laptop.  not sure if that will help but it worked for me.

I just got 2 GA in Vancouver after trying constantly for 1hr 20min. Persistence pays off it seems, but only if they release more tickets in stages, which is obviously what is happening here. 

I think ga in rogers center for wires just had 500 seats and 500 standing room no floor gas

There is no 500 GA there, only floor...

I think ga in rogers center for wires just had 500 seats and 500 standing room no floor gas

General Admission - Standing Room Only is the floor. It's the $70 price tier which is why it technically appears in the list after the 500s.