Sign in to follow this  
Tottentom

GA (Pelouse) tickets for Paris

Anyone knows what the different letters for the lawn (Pelouse) tickets are on ticketmaster? It is still available lawn tickets for the Paris gig, but it is now H S X available. What that this means?

I asked the same question a few hours ago and haven't gotten a response yet. The only options showing up when I was buying were C and Z.

Rightly or wrongly, I concluded those letter's referred to the entry points (turnstiles).

I noticed with the Dublin standing ticket's, the pitch was divided into 2 section's "Pitch 2" and "Pitch 1" (2 was at the front; 1 was at the back).

So assumed it must be the same in Paris; with the 2 turnstiles nearer the stage (one of them was actually behind the stage!) being the turnstiles which would feed us through to the front half of the pitch... Hopefully.

The configuration for the Paris show is not the same of the Dublin show. No Pitch 1 or no Pitch 2 for Paris. The stadium plan is not configured in the same way.

On Ticketmaster, there was only one lawn placement for Paris. But is the lawn still separated in 2 by barriers in the middle of the lawn ?

I wonder if people with lawn tickets who have access doors in the opposite of the scene can access near the scene or they are blocked by barriers in the middle of the lawn.

I know the Dublin website divided the pitch, but for Paris to have 2 entry points at the stage end and 2 at the opposite end will, I suspect, determine where fans are directed.

The Dublin site gave fans the choice.

The French site did not.

If Paris was just one wide open space, fans coming through the stage end would have an advantage over those entering at the far end.

So the lawn is not divided in Paris ? People coming through the opposite of the stage could have chances to have a place near the scene ?

The lawn will be divided. The numbers are the gates to get everyone through more efficiently. No stadium show for any artist has one standing section, health and safety rules the day, for a very good reason, to stop people getting crushed.

But when we will enter in the Stadium do you know if we will have access to the totality of the lawn whatever the entry door we come through ?

I confirm that the letter corresponds to the entrance door. H and S are the closest to the stage.

And there is only one lawn in Paris (plus the red zone).

Yes. Definitely and will be at every venue. Only showed on dublin because they were selling tickets to the front section maybe to stop the overnight campers lol