Sign in to follow this  
spicedparrot

Chicago Tix Pentiful

Not sure what all the fuss is, I bought tix yesterday but I just looked and with my Wires code there are GA, 100 level, and 200 level tix all available.   

I just got 2 Chicago GA at 11:50 am. Tried for an hour with the wire group this morning, with no luck. Tried on a whim just now and immediately had 2. Not sure what is going on.

The fuss is WIRE group subscribers were supposed to be able to get tickets at 9am this morning.  No one was able to get anything until tickets mysteriously became available at 11:30am.  That means many of us spent two and a half hours clicking on Search Again to no avail until the great ticket release.  For those of us who did not give up, we were rewarded but it was nerve wracking until then.

The fuss is WIRE group subscribers were supposed to be able to get tickets at 9am this morning.  No one was able to get anything until tickets mysteriously became available at 11:30am.  That means many of us spent two and a half hours clicking on Search Again to no avail until the great ticket release.  For those of us who did not give up, we were rewarded but it was nerve wracking until then.

good point, one which I will try to follow up...

I also scored 4 GA's at 11:45 after a two and half hour thumb workout of selecting the storefronts, street signs, rivers/lakes, boats, etc... LOL