jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

40, 848 - It's Buona  @Malahide 'Buena' is Spanish :)

Late morning counting. I have an eye appointment later and am not looking forward to it. The last time I had these tests, it made me look like I had 2 black eyes!

40849 You're right Padawan. I looked it up to be sure, saw buona notte, but wrote bueno.:rolleyes::huh:

40 851 Hooray for no eyedrops required! And a very late night count. Went to Cragside house yesterday (Saturday) will post pics later :):):)

40, 852 - Late morning counting. Apparently my town is having water supply issues, although I was able to wash as normal this morning without problems.

But I will stick to drinking the water that's already in the filter until we're told otherwise, just to be on the safe side. Or I'll just drink milk :)

40, 862 - Rainy morning counting. I'm still puzzled why I have clear, clean water in my house, but other people in the same street (and the rest of the town) are having problems.

All very odd. I will fill up some bottles and take them to the community centre :)

40, 865 - Evening counting while I laugh at Spotify. It's playing me adverts about tickets for Manchester City's Champions League matches.

Which would be fine... except for the fact I'm a Manchester *United* fan :lol: 

40866 It's swarming wih Belgian players in the premier league, but I guess my favourite team is Manchester City (sorry Padawan B))

40  782   I decided I'm disappointed with the present style U2 has adopted.... WE NEED MORE EDGE or Else !!!