jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

41742 afternoon.finally have the new album.and on what I have listened to so far I like it alot.☺☺☺☺

1 hour ago, Max Tsukino said:

Virtual Private Network... for what to do with these, Google is your friend...

Take it easy, man.....I'm not upset if I don't catch it.......  41  743

Edited by pain_18_

4 minutes ago, caz63 said:

41742 afternoon.finally have the new album.and on what I have listened to so far I like it alot.☺☺☺☺

41   744   Happy SOE Listening !!!!

Still waiting for the ExtraDeLuxe !.......

41 745 thank you.I have a big smile on my face at this moment. 

8 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

Take it easy, man.....I'm not upset if I don't catch it.......  41  743

all is easy, good sir... merely pointing there because explaining what these things do is a bit on the long side... but you will find them useful...

41, 746...

41 747  Love VPN, can watch Icelandic TV :wub: .......and almost any TV......Amazon is giving me a hard time resently though :wacko:

41 751 afternoon.have had a good afternoon met up with another u2 friend for lunch.so lots of u2 conversation. ☺☺

48 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

41, 750 - Excited counting now that I've finally booked my tickets for Star Wars next week!!! :D:D:D

41752 - Nice! I'm seeing it twice next week - a double bill of The Force Awakens & The Last Jedi on release night and at the BFI IMAX on Friday!

53 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

41752 - Nice! I'm seeing it twice next week - a double bill of The Force Awakens & The Last Jedi on release night and at the BFI IMAX on Friday!

41, 753 - I'm doing the double bill too :D And going in costume. First time I've ever managed to get to a midnight screening so I'm going to make the most of it B)

• Like 1

41754 Hi Star war fans, don't forget to listen to the new U2 record ;)

1 hour ago, Malahide said:

41754 Hi Star war fans, don't forget to listen to the new U2 record ;)

Oh believe me, Star Wars and U2 are two of three things that excite me about this particular December!

41 757.........Love Edge and Bono at the Howard Stern Show :wub: din't whant it to end

41  759   Absolutely NO NEWS of my SOE-package.....  I'm extremely pissed off !!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

41, 760 - Morning counting. I hope it gets sorted out for you soon @pain_18_

41  761  Last time I got this kind of delay it was an amazon mess-up....I had  the item replaced and with everything (mistake included) it took over a month to arrive.....

41 762 -  Woke up to read the newspaper (yes, I get one) to see the Thomas fire has spread and there are three others going.  I wept.  I've never had a reaction like that before to a fire before.  I truly love the Los Angeles/Ventura/Ojai... so many amazing people there and the art community there is like no other!  Please pray for California today! Red flag day in LA/Ventura area until 8 pm Saturday.

:Zoo_Angel:

Edited by natural11
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

41  761  Last time I got this kind of delay it was an amazon mess-up....I had  the item replaced and with everything (mistake included) it took over a month to arrive.....

41 763 - Let's believe that history won't repeat itself today. I am believing the best possible outcome for you, pain_18_!

• Like 1

SOE arrived and I can't post photos.....in the gallery...it retrieves errors !!!! 41  763...and Yes...the files were small enough !

Will try to post here!

DSC09189.JPG.e1913a2622c8f80814877b988ab2dbce.JPG

DSC09190.JPG

DSC09191.JPG

Edited by pain_18_
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, natural11 said:

41 762 -  Woke up to read the newspaper (yes, I get one) to see the Thomas fire has spread and there are three others going.  I wept.  I've never had a reaction like that before to a fire before.  I truly love the Los Angeles/Ventura/Ojai... so many amazing people there and the art community there is like no other!  Please pray for California today! Red flag day in LA/Ventura area until 8 pm Saturday.

:Zoo_Angel:

OH NO !!!!! STAY safe, NATURAL !!!!!!  41   764 I'm SO SORRY !!!!!