jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

42 017 I've set it to record as might not be home in time to watch it.

1 hour ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 016 - Pondering whether I can stay awake long enough to watch the Extended Edition of U2 at the BBC  :unsure: 

Hopefully they'll put this version on iPlayer alongside the regular one.

42 018 Hmm. They normally do...

I'm busy watching Def Leppard promo videos atm

Edited by Frankaz

42 020 Anything interesting? I've just finished A Line In The Sand by James Barr.

Also reading The Book Of Dust by Philip Pullman 

Edited by Frankaz

42,021 - I'm currently reading "The Plains of Passage" by Jean M. Auel. It's part of a series set in prehistoric times, following a human (Homo sapiens) girl who is raised by Neanderthals and then has to try and reconnect with "regular" humans as she travels around. For a series started in 1980, it's surprisingly modern in some ways. "Plains" is book 4 of the series. 

I'm trying to finish this and one more of my library books before the New Year :)

13 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42,021 - I'm currently reading "The Plains of Passage" by Jean M. Auel. It's part of a series set in prehistoric times, following a human (Homo sapiens) girl who is raised by Neanderthals and then has to try and reconnect with "regular" humans as she travels around. For a series started in 1980, it's surprisingly modern in some ways. "Plains" is book 4 of the series. 

I'm trying to finish this and one more of my library books before the New Year :)

40 022 Ooh. Sounds interesting! A Line In The Sand is about the British & French land grab in the Middle East during and after WW1, and how both nations tried to play off the locals (Arabs/Jews/Christians) against the others imperial interests.

Edited by Frankaz

42 024 evening all.hallway painting has started but can't be up to late tonight as got work in the morning.☺

hope all is good with everyone.

42 026 The book I’m reading is a new Icelandic book I got for Christmas.......,so back to reading 

42   027 ... Hi everyone and @lionwehr240579 !!!  

Yes...Santa has been kind.....I ordered myself new drawing tools and I'm deep at work for my new drawings...... !!!!

42, 028 - Lunchtime counting now that I'm back from the comic shop. 4 Star Wars ones came in for me, but I only had enough money to buy 2 :( I'll have to go back next week for the rest.

But I love that the couple who run the place automatically call me Poe instead of my real name :lol:

42 032 afternoon all.busy day at work today .....not good and working again tomorrow and Monday. ..Booooo

42 034 I work in a hotel cleaning the rooms.it is hard work and not very well paid so after the new year I will be looking for something better.I have done this for just over 5 years.

42 035 all my hours are morning shifts with 7 or 8 o clock starts.

1 hour ago, pain_18_ said:

42  030   Wrong again, Malahide !!!

And..... WINE TIME !!!!!!

42036 Huh. What's wrong with Padawan being called Poe? 

2 hours ago, Malahide said:

42036 Huh. What's wrong with Padawan being called Poe? 

42 038 He meant wrong Number :P:P:P

42, 039 - Sleepy late-night counting as I stayed up to watch a film.

The Poe nickname comes from the Star Wars character Poe Dameron because that's one of the comics I buy and I also cosplay as him :) 

42  041    FOUR in the Morning......When all the darkness is swarmiiing........  AND it covers me in fear !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pain_18_