jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

42 068 evening all .just in for a quick count.

very wet and windy here tonight.glad I haven't got to go out.😊😊😊😊😊

42070 Good morning/noon. Am I the only one who hasn't received the vinyl gift yet?

42 071  morning. Just a quick count before braving the wind to take the dog out.💨💨💨💨

42 074 - Late afternoon/early evening count entry seems like the right thing for me to do... it is 4:50 pm and all is well. 

;)

42 078 afternoon all.another windy and cold day here.it's finally pay day whoo after what seemed like for ever with no money not that it will last long once have paid all the household bills.😐😐

42  080    I really don't know what I'm gonna do with these Vinyls ..... I can't listen to them nor do I have any space for them.....  Wish I could trade them for some other U2 rarity........ But how....and With who ?

42, 081 - I have put my vinyls in a safe place for now. We have a record player, but it's older than I am, hasn't been used since I was little and I'm afraid to try precious U2 albums on it :unsure:

42 084 Don’t have a vinyl player either, but I’m saving them for better days. Have a lot of vinyls in Iceland.......because I’m old  :lol: 

42 085 afternoon all.happy Friday. No work today whoo just the usual food shop and paying stuff.

I have quite a few vinyls with nothing to play them on.just keeping them for my collection. Pollyanna i must be old to  😊😊

• Like 1

12 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 083 - Good morning @natural11 

I say morning, it's lunchtime here now. Counting while trying to draft a short story :)

42 088 And I must say good evening to you, pasawanbeck84! Good for you!  I plan on writing more poems this weekend and maybe touch that NaNoWriMo novel that needs a little love in the form of more WORDS! Happy writing to you and all other writers out there in Zootopia-land!

Listening to SOE while making Chicken Taco Salad! Have a good weekend!

42 090 Not so excited about the conclusion of the Ashes. Looks like another defeat for England...