jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43    492   MORE RAIN !!! I need it NOW !!!!!!

10 hours ago, pollyanna said:

43 491 :Achtung_Baby_29:

LOVE that Achtung Baby PIC !!!!!   43   493

43  500  BOOM !!!!!!!!

43 501 afternoon all  and happy Saturday.

43, 502 - Saturday evening and I feel all woozy after having a day out by train.

It's like my brain still thinks I'm on the train... very odd feeling :wacko:

Posted (edited)

43503 - In light of the tragic passing of Scott Hutchison I thought I'd share this, because it's an important step in tackling the issue of mental health in music. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/42224580/mental-health-helpline-launches-for-musicians-managers-labels-and-tour-crew I still haven't actually gotten round to listening to Frightened Rabbit, but as someone who mourned the passing of Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell last year, I absolutely understand what his friends, family, bandmates and fans must be going through right now and send them my deepest sympathies.

Edited by peterferris8
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

43, 504 - Sunday morning counting. Mental illness is horrible - it feels like my brain is at war with itself. Like one half is trying to make me feel useless and alone when the logical half knows that's not right. It's exhausting having to constantly fight the negative feelings.

It must be doubly difficult to cope with when you're in the public eye, worrying about having to go on stage so often and put on a particular persona for fans and pretend everything is OK. 

• Sad 1

43505 Sunday afternoon count in the sunshine.

43  506 Home again after one more fishing weekend 😀

43, 507 - Evening counting and Shrewsbury Town have made it to the League One play-off final :D

If they actually win and get promoted, our local radio commentator may spontaneously combust with the excitement :lol:

Posted (edited)

43   509 

UHM....So what do you guys think about U2 supporting Abortion..... . ?    I know I don't agree....I WAS supposed to be aborted !!!!! 

So glad that I'm still here.....

Shouldn't be here cause I should be dead....I can see the lights in front of me....

Oh Jesus if you're still my friend.......

Edited by pain_18_

43 510.

What the hell, what the hell am I supposed to do?   

I think both sides ask that question concerning your question, pain.  I'm glad you are here no matter.

• Like 1

43 511

16 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

Mental illness is horrible - it feels like my brain is at war with itself. Like one half is trying to make me feel useless and alone when the logical half knows that's not right. It's exhausting having to constantly fight the negative feelings.

You are a remarkable and courageous human being, paw.  Keep writing and you are going to be even more awesome than you already are.  The fact that you are so disciplined in writing while fighting makes me respect you even more than I already did.  I hope it's okay to call you paw.  I keep checking how to spell your full name and by the time I scroll back down here I forget!  😳

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Manohlive said:

43 511

You are a remarkable and courageous human being, paw.  Keep writing and you are going to be even more awesome than you already are.  The fact that you are so disciplined in writing while fighting makes me respect you even more than I already did.  I hope it's okay to call you paw.  I keep checking how to spell your full name and by the time I scroll back down here I forget!  😳

43, 513 - Aww thanks @Manohlive And paw is fine :)

As for U2 and the Irish referendum, with the greatest respect to you @pain_18_ I believe every woman should have the right to choose. No-one should be forced to carry a child if they don't want to. No-one wants to go back to the days where women ended up with 10 children and couldn't afford to feed and clothe them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

And paw is fine

Yet again, I am humbled by you.  I noticed that I've reverted to calling you paw and not pad and it's fine?  You are very cool.  I'm not sure how many people would not correct me and say, "Pad, silly" even when being funny.   P-A-D.  'm laughing but I'm sorry.  I saw paw last night and clearly it's pad today.  Please tell me you changed it while I slept.. haha

Ummm....43 514

Edited by Manohlive
  • Sad 1

43 516 afternoon all and happy sunny Tuesday.

• Confused 1