jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43, 667 - Thanks @Manohlive :) A cloudy Friday morning here. 

I had a nightmare last night about a damaged trading card... after receiving so many this week, I've got cards on the brain :lol:  

43 668 Counting on a warm sunny day! Hoping this lasts into the weekend - we’ve had nothing but rainy weekends for weeks now! And today is three weeks from when I get to see the boys for the sixth time 😁

43 669 afternoon all. Not been in here much this week as have had a busy week at work plus trying to keep on top of home stuff I've not had much time to myself.....but it's now the weekend 2 days to rest a bit......😁😁😁😁😁😁😂

43670 Isn't that a fantastic number?

15 minutes ago, Malahide said:

43670 Isn't that a fantastic number?

43, 671 - It's a lovely number @Malahide - it could be the attendance figure at a U2 concert :D

• Like 1

43 672

It was 76 degrees where I was earlier. As I drove home, the temp went down to 60 degrees by Lake Michigan.   I should have stayed inland. The lake is beautiful today despite the cold breeze coming off of it.

43675 Counting on a warm evening

43, 676 - Counting (and exploring recommended songs on Spotify) until the F1 highlights are on telly :)

43, 677 - Sunday morning counting. Fingers crossed for Rafa Nadal in the French Open men's final today 🎾

43 678 evening all. It's been a lovely sunny hot day.Been to a local air show  this afternoon it was good . Air shows always remind me of my dad as he took me to loads when I was young. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, caz63 said:

43 678 evening all. It's been a lovely sunny hot day.Been to a local air show  this afternoon it was good . Air shows always remind me of my dad as he took me to loads when I was young. 

43, 679 - We could hear the planes from here - and sometimes see them too :)

Happy evening counting - and Rafa Nadal has another French Open trophy to count into his collection B)

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

Happy evening counting - and Rafa Nadal has another French Open trophy to count into his collection B)

Woo Hoo. Viva Espana.  I forgot and missed the match. I'm quite angry with myself.  Professional tennis beginning is one of my favorite parts of June.   I have a phone with a calendar and alarm.  I dislike cell phones but at least I could have seen the match had I used mine.  😎  

A very foggy and misty evening on Lake Michigan count: 43 680:

Edited by Manohlive

3 hours ago, pollyanna said:

43 682..HELLO HELLO

:Vertigo:

43, 683 - HOLA! (And now I've got Vertigo in my head :lol: )

Counting on a very hot day. Glad I wore my shorts today!

43 684. Evening all.its been a very hot Monday. Was so glad to finish work.but I do enjoy the sun so not complaining. Lol just wish I didn't have to go to work when its,sunny would prefer to be spending time in the garden.😁😁😂😁

43 685   Still cold and cloudy and gloomy today.  If it does not warm up guickly, Lake Michigan is going to stay cold which mean cold and fog a good deal of the Summer.  Can England send us a bit of that heat and Sun shining?

43 689.........It actually rained today.....''yay''

43 690

We've too much precipitation with more coming.  Happy you got rain and wishing some of ours in your direction, pollyanna.

43   691   Have some of my over 100 Fahrenheit, no rain...Soul-blocking, breath-suffocating, sleep-depriving, life-killing HEAT and give me all your cold and rain !!!!!!, @Manohlive