jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43, 847 - Lunchtime counting. Well done to all the England fans wearing shirts and waistcoasts to work today - especially in this hot weather!

Gareth Southgate has started a new fashion :)

43 848 afternoon all. Sitting in the sun counting.its my actual day off today so making the most of the sun as I really need to go back to work tomorrow. 

43849 Mid-afternoon counting. Was actually a bit less boiling today which is welcome. Today is going to be one of those rare days when I actually willingly watch a football match!

43 851  Evening counting.....counting goals ?

43, 852 - Subdued night-time counting. It's not coming home this time after all :(

Although the cooler weather today has been very welcome.

43 853 Coming home with bronze is not so bad......and then there is the Euro in two years......so for now, go for the bronze ?

• Like 1

43, 854 - Evening counting after an afternoon at the library. We finally have more shelf space to put more books :D

43855 You will be drowned in books so to speak

3 hours ago, Malahide said:

43855 You will be drowned in books so to speak

43, 856 - I will happily drown in books as long as I can read them all first :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

43, 857 - Counting with thanks to @pain_18_ - those rainclouds finally arrived in England :)

Send som rain clouds express to me........or I won’t get any hay for the horses, for the winter ?

43 858  A Mich40 pointed out that today is the 33rd anniversary of U2@Live Aid count.

43   860    Thanks to the Gods or WHatever....It has rained here for a month....Now I'm more prepared for the 40 degrees Celsius that will come next week !

Also....Probably new drawing soon !

• Like 2

43862 I've looked at the forecast and apparently on Friday it's gonna rain all day in Brighton. BLESS

• Like 3

43, 863 - It feels so weird to be happy about rain :lol: But today it's been hot again. 

It's also messing with meal-times as it feels to hot to be cooking at the normal times :(

43 864.......It could rain during the night and the sun can shine during the day.....but it doesn’t have to be so hot ?

43, 866 - Counting on World Cup Final day   And Wimbledon Men's Final day. ?

And unless the tennis is over *very* quickly, the two will be on at the same time. Thanks a lot TV schedulers... :rolleyes: