jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43, 867 - Nervous counting before I go and find out my Creative Writing module result. I've been out all day and only just found out results were available. 

43, 868 - Much happier counting - I did better than expected on the Creative Writing module :D

It helps that you Zootops have been very supportive of me when I was feeling down about it.

• Like 2

43869 Congrats Padawan! In the meantime it's much cooler here after weeks of very hot weather. But according to the predictions the sun will return in full force. :) 

43 870 afternoon all. Feeling tired today as didn't sleep well last night as least its my day off tomorrow so hopefully I can catch up on some sleep.

43, 872 - And now my dad's got the counting bug too :lol: We were at the library yesterday and he was counting the numbers of books by certain popular authors.

• Haha 1

43875 Counting is good for your health!

• Like 2

43 876 I’m having a great time. Visiting friends on a island on the east coast of Swaden. The sun is shining and it’s really hot. 

• Like 1

43, 877 - I explored 2 more libraries today - but could only borrow one book as I've hit the limit again :lol: :rolleyes:

I feel lucky to live in an area with so many libraries!

49 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

43, 877 - I explored 2 more libraries today - but could only borrow one book as I've hit the limit again :lol: :rolleyes:

I feel lucky to live in an area with so many libraries!

43 878 Does the library card cost anything??

1 hour ago, pollyanna said:

43 878 Does the library card cost anything??

43, 879 - Nope. It's completely free to register and borrow books - except if you're late returning them, in which case you get fined a whole 20 pence per day :) 

43 880 It's free in Sweden too but in Iceland it costs about 20£ for one year. I have both 😀

• Upvote 1

Happy Holiday, pollyanna.  I

'm sorry everyone is baking.  It cooled down here and now we need rain where we had too much.  Weird.  

43 881

• Like 2

43   882   It Has been raining !!! :)

• Like 3

43, 883 - Morning counting. We could do with more rain. We had some on Monday afternoon, but now it's back up to about 25 C.

Some of our local rivers and streams have dried up *so* much , people have had to rescue the fish :o

• Sad 3

43884 The greatest heat has still to come here according to the predictions. :o:huh:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

43 885 Next week is gonna be awful......too hot for me 30-31*C 😫

43 886 afternoon all.feeling tired today.my foot has been giving me grief today just need it better so I can get back to running.

43, 887 - Counting after another afternoon at the library. Of course, it started getting busy 5 minutes before I went home :lol: 

(I say "busy" - 1 request and 1 person coming in to browse. On Thursdays, I'm often lucky to see 1 person in an hour!)

18 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Happy Holiday, pollyanna.  I

'm sorry everyone is baking.  It cooled down here and now we need rain where we had too much.  Weird.  

43 881

43888 "Every Baking (Heat)Wave"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 889 Driving home tomorrow, 5 hour drive...not looking forward to it. Would rather stay here 😢

43 890 Best summer ever. Never had so much sun! Nice to be back in the Zoo too :POPSTAR:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

43 891   It is pouring outside.  It has been for a while.  The streets are rivers.  It's odd.  It's either excessive or not enough.  I badly feel for fish with no water.  It's nice to know people are rescuing and helping them.  Perhaps the universe is taking note and will bless those of us who care about such things and restore our waterways while stopping those who destroy them.  :Zoo_Fish::Zoo_Cloud::Zoo_Angel:

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1