jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43968 Breaking news. The heat has gone. :o Until yesterday the weather had been fantastic for many weeks, but today it's grey and cloudy and remarkably less warm. 

43 969 afternoon all. Tired today  as didn't sleep well last night but at least it's Friday tomorrow then week end off.

Still warm here but a lot more cloudy than it has been recently.

43, 970 - Weather update: There were precisely *two* spots of rain as I walked home...

But that was it. The weather is teasing us! :o

43971 Weather update 2 - It rained several times today and it was windy at times

43, 972 - Morning counting while I wait to see when the next Star Wars card set will be released to us internationalists. 

American collectors have got their boxes already! Can't have them gobbling up all the good hits :lol:

43, 973 - Cards are still not out yet - but we *do* finally have proper rain :D 

43 975   Very early morning count with no sleep because my dog was hogging the bed.

43, 976 - Evening counting. I sometimes stay over at my sister's house to look after it when she's on holiday. Her cats will repeatedly walk across me as I'm trying to get to sleep.  

And in Tom's case, he settled to sleep lying on the pillow *right* above my head, tail in my face and all :lol:

• Like 2

43977 Seems to be nice and cosy with those cats

53 979 morning all and happy Saturday. Off to meet a friend to sort out train tickets for Manchester. 🙂🙂

• Like 1

43, 980 - The European shows are getting closer :D :D :D

I need to sort out which of my relatives I'm staying with. Having family in Manchester comes in very handy for these things B)

43 981.all sorted trains booked and paid for.i can't believe how fast the tour is coming around.😁😁😁😁

• Like 2

On 8/13/2018 at 4:00 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

43, 984 - While out shopping today, I saw a car with POP at the end of the number plate. Was it your car, @Frankaz ? :lol:

43 987 I wish! Haha, it would have made my day certainly :Boomcha:

43988 I'm listening a lot to the Summer Of Love remixes lately. Check them out on Spotify.

43, 989 - Back after a lovely evening out - I met one of the artists who does sketch cards for the Star Wars trading cards B)