jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

44, 043 - Impatient Friday over here. Lunchtime and no sign of the cards going on sale yet :(

Although the product page that wasn't working has now been taken down. Maybe they'll put the proper one up soon. 

I hope we don't have to wait *too* much longer - it's driving us up the wall :wacko: 

44045 I shall make this a Star Wars count.

Edited by Malahide
  • Like 2

44 046. Afternoon all. Not been in for a few days. Hope all is good with everyone. ??

17 hours ago, Malahide said:

44045 I shall make this a Star Wars count.

44, 047 - Excellent Malahide :D The Force is clearly with you.

• Like 2

44 049 afternoon all on this grey and wet Sunday afternoon .looks like summer is well and truly over but its been a good one. ????

44, 050 - Counting after a dramatic Belgian Grand Prix. There was a huge crash at the start, Alonso's car went flying - very lucky no-one was hurt! :o

On the upside, no-one can object to the halo device now it's shown it protects drivers in those kind of incidents.

It's very hot and humid.  I wish it would just rain and be done with it.  One minute the Sun is shining.  The next one fog rolls in off Lake Michigan and it's steamier.  One can feel the inevitable storms.

Impatient Friday over here. Lunchtime and no sign of the cards going on sale yet :(

A count where I am hoping you got them, pad.

44 051

Edited by Manohlive

13 hours ago, Manohlive said:

It's very hot and humid.  I wish it would just rain and be done with it.  One minute the Sun is shining.  The next one fog rolls in off Lake Michigan and it's steamier.  One can feel the inevitable storms.

A count where I am hoping you got them, pad.

44 051

44, 052 - They're still not on sale yet. I'm wondering if the page was put up a week early by mistake :rolleyes: I shall keep checking.

At this rate, our US/Canadian friends will hit all the good autographs and sketches before we get to buy any - one member of the SW Card Traders FB group opened their box and got a Harrison Ford auto! :o

9 hours ago, Malahide said:

44053 Can't you contact those who sell the cards to clarify?

44, 054 - They won't give a specific release date :(

Sad evening counting. The community centre where I work at the library has had its windows smashed this evening. Again :( 

The local kids clearly do not understand that every time we have to spend money on repairs, that means less money can be spent on activities that might keep them out of trouble!

44055 Vandalism is horrible and punishes often those (the vandals themselves) who could benefit most of certain initiatives. It's a vicious circle. :(

1 hour ago, Malahide said:

44055 Vandalism is horrible and punishes often those (the vandals themselves) who could benefit most of certain initiatives. It's a vicious circle. :(

44, 056 - Indeed. It's frustrating. We have people working their backsides off to try and help these kids (and their families), but it seems like they're throwing it back in our faces.

I think some of the kids think it would be funny if they got arrested. They don't realise what could happen if they carry on like this. 

44058 Morning counting while the weather is remarkably better than yesterday :)

44 060 Evening counting. Hmm. Bit of a rubbish day... Hope the rest of the week can improve.

44, 064 - And today I found some Lego Star Wars cards while out shopping - after the long wait, they're all coming out at once :lol:

44065 afternoon all lazy afternoon counting.day off today but not done a lot judt dog walking and a bit of food shopping