jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

44406 Still a clear blue sky here and a very mild temperature. If that's one of the consequences of the climate change I don't complain

44, 408 - My assignment eventually went in at 1.15 this morning! 

And the teenagers in the library today actually put the books back properly :o Now, if they could just mind their language...

• Haha 1

44410 Yep, spank them for their foul language.

2 hours ago, Frankaz said:

44 409 Congratulations @padawanbeck84.

As for the teenagers, give em a good spanking!

44. 411 - :lol: If only it was that easy. I did threaten to throw them out though. 

I will not tolerate f-words in the library - especially not when there are parents there with toddlers, trying to have a quiet reading session.

44, 415 - Tea-time counting.

I'm listening to the Brazilian GP 2nd practice session. F1 drivers are such a cheeky lot that it's giving the BBC staff headaches as to what they're allowed to print/repeat :lol: 

44416 Dark clouds in the air - I expect some heavy rain

On 11/8/2018 at 10:41 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

44. 411 - :lol: If only it was that easy. I did threaten to throw them out though. 

I will not tolerate f-words in the library - especially not when there are parents there with toddlers, trying to have a quiet reading session.

44 418 Aye. Show them who's boss!

44420 Grey and rainy day. Not ideal for the many people who visit the war graves.

• Confused 1

44 421afternoon all. Not been in for a few days as not been feeling to well have had a really bad cough who h has given me a few sleepless nights and am gutted because I missed Rememberence day parade this morning.

Hope all is good with everyone.

44, 422 - I was listening to the Formula 1 commentary earlier and there was a scuffle after the race between two of the drivers :o

To be fair, Max Verstappen would have won the race if Esteban Ocon hadn't crashed into him, so I can understand him being angry, but there's no need to start a fight!

44 424 I’m still in the tour bubble so give me a few days after Berlin and I’ll be back to normal......whatever that is  :2106451784_ei_bulb:

• Like 1

44, 427 - Happy counting as my fan-club vinyl has just arrived :D

Although I still need a reliable record player. The one we have is older than I am and I don't trust it :lol:

• Like 1

44, 428 - And now it's sad counting after hearing about Stan Lee :( 

At least he'll live on through his work. So many stories and characters... he certainly made the most of those 95 years.