jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

44906 It is so quiet here I can hear a needle fall :o

44908 Ok, I'll go for the Helter Skelter cover. Rattle and Hum indeed.

44, 909 - I've just been listening to the Red Rocks version of 'Gloria'. Feels appropriate for a Sunday morning to have one of their more spiritual songs.

:UABRS:

44 910 Look who’s here 💓 have no excuse for not being around  😊

44913 - Half nervous and half happy counting as I try to avoid Game of Thrones spoilers while not having to worry about Avengers: Endgame spoilers having already seen it!

44, 915 - Morning counting. UK folks, don't forget to go and vote in your local elections :)

44916 Counting on a grey and cold afternoon

44, 917 - Nice sunny evening here. Although it was horrible earlier - it began to rain as I left the house and by the time I left the polling station, it was torrential! 

44, 918 - Late-night counting. And the election officials will be doing even *more* counting :lol:

The library being a polling station meant the schoolkids mostly behaved today. Some of them were even interested to understand what was going on. There's hope for them yet :)

44919 Both big parties, especially the conservatives, did not do well, I heard on the radio. That must have something to do with Brexit.

44, 920 - Sad counting in Wookiee howls :( 

And yes, @Malahide Brexit did come into it. Also the fact people are sick of Conservative austerity policies - they keep saying they need to cut public spending, but there's nothing left to cut! And funnily enough, while us ordinary people are struggling, the politicians keep voting to give themselves pay rises :angry: The fact that food banks are even needed in the 21st century... sadly that says everything about the mess we're in. 

44, 921 - Night-time counting now that I'm home from a local Star Wars marathon screening. 

44 922.afternoon all.not been in for a few days as just been so busy.

Today we have been on another Easter charity bike run.delivering toys.eggs and games to special needs children.its been a good day just a bit cold on the bike.

• Like 1

44923 The counting treadmill goes on ;) 

44, 924 - Lunchtime counting. *And* I remembered that it's Tuesday today. Bank Holidays always mix up my sense of which day it is :lol:

44, 925 - Morning counting and Spotify has just shuffled round to play me a U2 song B)

44926 - Early afternoon counting. Brighton is currently buzzing as The Great Escape festival kicks off today!