jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

41 842. Afternoon all.still cold today but at least we have has some rain so the snow has almost gone still had to drive carefully to work this morning. 

Hope all is good with everyone .just listening to SOE it's growing on me the more I listen to it.

Feeling fed-up with a couple of toxic individuals who make everything all about them,but Heaven forbid they're happy for or supportive of others.  Sorry for the vent, but these types really baffle me fr some reason.

41, 852 - Tired morning counting, but the lack of sleep was worth it :D 

And thanks Malahide for keeping the counting in order.

41  853  Malahide  messed up the count !!!! Unacceptable !  Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of your car .... Take out your keys,....put 'em on the ground....

Edited by pain_18_

I hope there won't be another Vinyl or Book next year for the U2FanClub Gift...... CD of rarities  with hard-back book would be great !!!!!

41   854

33 minutes ago, caz63 said:

41 855 afternoon all ☺☺

Good Evening !!!   41  856

41857 - The Last Jedi was incredible. Half of what happened in it, I didn't see coming. Very happy that I'm seeing again in IMAX tomorrow!

9 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

41857 - The Last Jedi was incredible. Half of what happened in it, I didn't see coming. Very happy that I'm seeing again in IMAX tomorrow!

41, 858 - Glad you liked it too. And enjoy the IMAX version!  

On 12/1/2017 at 8:46 AM, natural11 said:

41 649 - Just home from my local Target store with a copy of the SOE "Deluxe  Album with Extra Tracks" on CD!  I did have to ask the clerk for it as they had it in the back, not on the shelves at store opening at 8:00 AM.  SO WORTH THE WAIT!!!!

41 859 - Yes, I have had my CD for 13 days as my post announced. Writing daily...loving my creative process in this season of my life! Thanks for the encouragement,  pain_18_!!

Edited by natural11
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2017 at 9:42 AM, illumination70 said:

Feeling fed-up with a couple of toxic individuals who make everything all about them,but Heaven forbid they're happy for or supportive of others.  Sorry for the vent, but these types really baffle me fr some reason.

41 860- Vent as often as is helpful. Toxic people just have to GO! Nothing wrong with guarding your heart and creating healthy boundaries, illumination70! Take care.

?

Edited by natural11

On 13/12/2017 at 5:42 PM, illumination70 said:

41861 - I understand what you mean, I know a couple of people like that as well.

41862 - wtf? Why are we counting? I've seen this thread here for a while now so I'm just jumping on the bandwagon, but I don't know why :-)

12 hours ago, natural11 said:

41 859 - Yes, I have had my CD for 13 days as my post announced. Writing daily...loving my creative process in this season of my life! Thanks for the encouragement,  pain_18_!!

41   864   Glad To Hear that, happy SOE listening !!!!   @natural11..Never give up your creative process !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

On ‎14‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:26 PM, pain_18_ said:

41  853  Malahide  messed up the count !!!! Unacceptable !  Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of your car .... Take out your keys,....put 'em on the ground....

41865 I messed up??? :o Don't think so Pain.

On 12/12/2017 at 6:54 PM, pain_18_ said:

This is  for UK people :

It's that time again....I can't order " Passengers - Original Soundtracks 1"- Japanese rarity - from amazondotcodotuk because it does not deliver to Romania ! I tried !!!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MPY4OB4/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IUP2CL1DG5NS7&colid=1NTQQQY9PMYLT&psc=0

Here it is ! THE LAST item in stock....it's the ultimate rarity !!!!

So....If anyone from UK is so kind to want to help me and order it then send it to me.....

The exchange details (payment and stuff) will be discussed via PM...if anyone would want to help, PM me....

41   828  @lionwehr240579  Is the real pal who helped me last time and I didn't scam him (PM him if you dont trust me) but he can't help me  this time bc the seller doesn't deliver to France either.....

It's just that it's difficult to get stuff when the seller just doesn't deliver to your country.... :(

41866 I can guarantee you Cris won't swindle you! You'll get your money back with a beautiful drawing on top of that... You can trust him.

Edited by lionwehr240579