jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

52 minutes ago, natural11 said:

42 215 - You showed up, padawambeck84! Keeping at it and gathering with others to write is more than half the battle!  Way to go!!:Zoo_Star:

42, 217 - That's very true. Last week, the rest of the group were able to help me with the ending of a short story for my assignment. It's nice to find others to bounce ideas around :)

1 hour ago, natural11 said:

42 216 - Thank you, pain_18_, the soup was delicious! I keep trying new recipes from these food magazines a friend recently gave me and am finding success !  YAY!

42   218        Good, that sounds delicious ! Sluuurrrp  ! Gulp !

• Like 1

42 219 How many books do you read in a month. I also finished one yeasterday, but I have been reading it for three weeks :wacko:

14 hours ago, pollyanna said:

42 219 How many books do you read in a month. I also finished one yeasterday, but I have been reading it for three weeks :wacko:

42, 221 - It varies. I can read two or three in a week, depending on the length of the book and how much time I have. Comics are quick to read, but a really long novel can take a whole week. 

I borrowed 2 more books from the library today :)

• Like 1

42 222 after noon all,day off today so had a bit  of a lazy day,but i did try a bit of jogging when i took the dog out as need to start working on my fitness again,had to be a bit careful as i pulled my back at work on Sunday and don;t want to make it worse.

42, 226 - Counting with a heavy heart this morning after hearing about Ursula K. Le Guin :(

Such a brilliant, inspirational author who fought to make sure female sci-fi and fantasy writers were taken seriously at a time when the genres were mostly dominated by male writers.

I'll make a display of her books at the library tomorrow - even if we only have one. I can at least do that in her honour.

42 227 I gather you've read her books. They talked about her and her books on the radio today.....I'd newer heard of her before. You're very thoughtful Padawan :wub: 

Edited by pollyanna

42 228 morning all.day off today  but no car today as my partner has had to take it for m.o.t. so I won't be going far today.

Edited by caz63
missed number

42231 You would;'t believe how good the weather is here. It's as if winter doesn't exist.

42 232  afternoon. I'm abit fustrating as been trying to do a job application on line.did it all then it wouldn't submit as I couldn't attach cv as don't know how.what  a waste of time.

42, 233 - I did a job application online recently and it tried to time me out of the page. Luckily I was able to click a button and stay on the page. We can't hurry these things - don't they realise I need to re-read it 5 times just to make sure all the spellings are right :)

42 234 it takes me ages to do them as I'm not good with on line stuff.I need some one to show me afew basics so at least I might stand half a chance of getting somewhere.

42 235 hope you get lucky. I’ve never had to apply for a job, so I’d go crazy if I had to do it. 

42 236  it's really hard pollyanna as all jobs are on line applications which I find really difficult.I will keep trying and just hope I eventually get lucky.x

• Like 1

42239 So if you watch the video for this amazing song by Marmozets, and watch closely aroun 1:50 and 2:26 you'll be able to catch a couple of glimpses of me! Abolutely brilliant to be part of!  

19 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

42239 So if you watch the video for this amazing song by Marmozets, and watch closely aroun 1:50 and 2:26 you'll be able to catch a couple of glimpses of me! Abolutely brilliant to be part of!  

4.2 240 There were a lot of people there.....must have been fun

42 241 - Late afternoon or early evening count (whichever you prefer) as I prepare rice and home cooked broccoli beef stir fry. Have a good weekend eveyone!

:)

Edited by natural11
56 Fahrenheit /13.333 C and sunny here...yes you would think it's Spring here!