jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

42 696 morning all.cold and raining here si don't really want to go out but dog will need to go on abit so it looks like another soaking.....lucky me.???

42 697 Finished reading The Book Of Dust: La Belle Sauvage by Philip Pullman last night. Quite good, apart from the bit near the end which was kind of "alice in wonderland". Looking forward to the next volume...

41 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

42 697 Finished reading The Book Of Dust: La Belle Sauvage by Philip Pullman last night. Quite good, apart from the bit near the end which was kind of "alice in wonderland". Looking forward to the next volume...

I havent been able to continue on my " Henry And June " by Anais Nin bc I'm deep into drawing.....And maybe even painting soon.... 42 701

• Like 1

42 702 i,m back from taking the dog out,i didn,t get to wet but it was a bit cold,just been looking on job pages again,but not much that i can do,just have to keep trying,

42 703 Put on my winter clothes, fed the horses an went for a walk. I was actually sweating. 

42, 704 - I've been attempting to write poems according to the guidance in my coursebook. Sadly I can't sneak song lyrics in! :lol:

42 708  afternoon all.just been out with the dog lovely and sunny but still very cold. 

On 03/02/2018 at 3:26 PM, pain_18_ said:

I havent been able to continue on my " Henry And June " by Anais Nin bc I'm deep into drawing.....And maybe even painting soon.... 42 701

42 709 Sounds good! Post em here when you're done :)

On 03/02/2018 at 5:38 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 704 - I've been attempting to write poems according to the guidance in my coursebook. Sadly I can't sneak song lyrics in! :lol:

Haha. No Discotheque then :P

:Mirrorball:

42 711 - Good evening on and all!  I am enjoying a home created  dinner tonight.... Presto Pesto Panko Chicken w/ a green salad and roasted potatoes. Simplicity is the word!

• Like 1

42 715. Morning all.back from work just trying to decide what to do first.

it's a nice sunny morning but very cold.?

42 716 - Good morning one and all! I am finding  a Stillness in me even as those about me are in a swirl of strife...it IS a beautiful day!

:u2-1383:It is what I call DEFIANT PEACE in the midst of the perfect storm! Kinda like U2's defiant JOY!!

Edited by natural11
?♥️?