jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

On 2/9/2018 at 2:32 AM, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 752 - I *love* Cedarwood Road.

And @natural11 it's OK not to know every U2 song. They've made so many - and many of us weren't born when the early albums were released :lol: Even with the most recent albums, not everyone has the money or means to buy albums immediately and spend hours and hours listening to them over and over. 

The only "fake" U2 fans are the ticket scalpers. You're a regular here in the Zoo - therefore clearly *not* a fake :)

42 767 - Yay! Thanks for clarifying, padawanbeck84! Your kind inclusion means so much!!

:)

Edited by natural11

On 2/9/2018 at 11:43 AM, peterferris8 said:

42756 - Or as Blackbeard would say: "To err is human; to arr is pirate."

42 768 - Lol!! Arrrr!!

:lol:

42, 769 - Late morning counting. Just renewed my fanclub subscription for another year - and it's trying to tell me about access to EITour pre-sale...

That's very nice of you, website, but the pre-sales are finished now - and I do have a ticket :)

42 770 afternoon all.cold here again with possible snow.hope we don't get alot as am at work early tomorrow and hate driving in it especially if the roads haven't been gritted..

42 771 its just started to snow..............nnnnnnnoooooo.:wacko::unsure::unsure:

42 773 it's a bit on and off here to hopefully more off than on.??

42, 774 - Evening counting having just found out that my younger nephew now has a son. Makes me feel old - I can remember when he was only a few hours old himself! 

He's a sensible lad though and I'm sure he'll be a good dad :)

42 776 - Good afternoon everyone! Weather where I am is 67 degree Fahrenheit/19.444 Celsius and partly cloudy. It feels like an early spring. I don't think that groundhog's prediction in Pennsylvania applies in California. Cheers to one and all as we begin the week!

♥️?

Edited by natural11
Weird weather even for this part of CA.

42 778 - Good evening now, everyone!

@ pollyanna, thanks for mentioning your appointment as I need to book an appointment with my dentist. Canceled it last month and now ready to re-book!??

Edited by natural11

42 780 - Good morning! Awake at 2:22 am watching old tv shows, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez, etc. trying to get back to sleep again.

Sorry about your printer, padawanbeck84! It is great to hear that you are writing! I need to get my poems entered from numerous notebooks and journals so I can share them like you are.

Edited by natural11

42 781 morning all.just back from work.lucky the snow last night wasn't to bad so driving this morning was ok.it's nice and sunny now but still very cold.☺☺

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, natural11 said:

42 780 - Good morning! Awake at 2:22 am watching old tv shows, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez, etc. trying to get back to sleep again.

Sorry about your printer, padawanbeck84! It is great to hear that you are writing! I need to get my poems entered from numerous notebooks and journals so I can share them like you are.

42, 782 - I've got the new cartridges now and printed the story. After all that hassle, let's hope the rest of the group like it :)

• Upvote 1

42 783 thanks for the encouragement for the dentist appointment. It went well. Took about 20 minutes and $100/£90.  <_<

Have you heard of pen and paper Padawan  :D

• Upvote 1

42 784 - padawanbeck84, I am sure the group will delight in the piece you were able to print, YAY!

pollyanna, I am glad your appointment went well...yikes, it is expensive but taking care of your self is worth all that and so much more!  Good for you!

Wishing every Zootop far and wide, online or not, an amazing week!

:JT_Logo_03:

Edited by natural11

42 786 wow pollyanna  £90 that's expensive. But it's best to look after your teeth.what did the u have to have done.x

42 787 I have just had a phone call from one of our friends who has been trying to get me a job where she works.well it looks like I'm in.I have to go and see them for a chat on Thursday but the job is as good as mine.so it looks like I can finally get away from where I am working now.☺☺☺☺??☺☺☺☺☺☺

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pollyanna said:

42 783 thanks for the encouragement for the dentist appointment. It went well. Took about 20 minutes and $100/£90.  <_<

42, 788 - I usually do write with pen and paper :P 

I'd typed this one up for an assignment - and promptly noticed a continuity error while reading it out today! :o 

On the upside, my writing group colleagues liked it. One lady was even moved to tears. 

10 hours ago, pollyanna said:

42789 That's expensive! I paid 53 euro lately for a tooth that the dentist removed. It was in fine condition, but it .cleaved while I was eating. :(

9 hours ago, caz63 said:

42 786 wow pollyanna  £90 that's expensive. But it's best to look after your teeth.what did the u have to have done.x

42 790 That was expensive, but that’s what it cost to go to a dentist in Sweden. He only checked my teeth, took some x-rays and smoothed some unevenness. Didn’t even polish my teeth. I go every year and am happy to pay as long as I creep my teeth.