jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

42 792 morning all.day off today so having a lazy day.cold and wet here so don't really want to go out bit of course the dog will need to go out laterm?

42 793  it's raining so looks like I'm going to get wet again. ???

42 796 just been out with the dog and as expected got soaked.??????

42, 797 - Happy counting as I'm making progress through my coursework. Just done a rhyming activity that created some interesting ideas :D

42, 799 - Excited counting as my Manchester ticket arrived earlier :D

As long as, in October, I can still remember where I've put it... 

42 800 whoo padawanbeck84 that's great.can't wait till my friend gets ours.

cold.rain.sleet.all sorts of weather here today don't really want to go out but need to go to the bank.

42 801 nervous about tomorrow as got informal interview for the job where a friend works.I probably won't sleep well tonight.

42 802 - Good morning one and all in Zootopia-land! @ caz63, we are rooting (or is it routing) for you!  @padawanbeck84, congrats on the receiving of your ticket!!! I am sure you will find it when October rolls about!!

Coffee cup #1 is half full... (or is it half empty?)...better get a move on here!

:Zoo_Coffee:

Edited by natural11

42 807 - Just watching the news re: the shooting in FL...beyond tragic...gasping at the news of this one...

Edited by natural11
Praying for Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, FL.
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, caz63 said:

42 803 thank you natural 11. 

42 808 - @caz63 ...you are most welcome! The right door at the right time is yours!!

6 hours ago, natural11 said:

42 807 - Just watching the news re: the shooting in FL...beyond tragic...gasping at the news of this one...

42, 809 - Horrible news - but I don't expect America's politicians will do anything about it. They never do :(

In the UK, we have only ever had ONE such incident in my lifetime, at Dunblane in 1996 and we decided that it was one incident too many. We made laws to stop it and it has never happened again. In America, politicians tweet their "thoughts and prayers" but do nothing concrete. When is America going to wake up and realise that their obsession with guns is unhealthy?

Children and young adults should not be going to school worrying about whether they will come home safely. 

• Like 1

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 2