jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

5 hours ago, caz63 said:

42 811 all sorted job in the bag.I start a week on Monday. Can't wait to hand my notice in at my old job tomorrow. ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

42818 Well done Caz. That was quick!

42 825 afternoon all.4 more shifts to go then finish for good .told the boss today I was leaving and to be honest they didn't seen bothered.not that I'm surprised so I'm on the final countdown lol.☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

42, 826 - Good afternoon everyone. I went to another local library today. I love being able to check online where certain books are supposed to be - and actually finding them when I get there.

It's very satisfying :D

• Brilliant 1

42 828 I don’t go to the library....I lend my books on my Kindle from the local library and a library in Iceland....small world !!

42 829 - Good evening everyone! Made tortilla soup for dinner.  Yummy! Inspiration courtesy of The Secret Book of Frida Kahlo: A Novel, the book I am reading and will finish this weekend. EnJOY!

Edited by natural11
?♥️?
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, pollyanna said:

42 828 I don’t go to the library....I lend my books on my Kindle from the local library and a library in Iceland....small world !!

42, 830 - International book-lending! Very nice :)

I like to use my local libraries for physical books - the more we use the local libraries, the more likely they are to stay open. Local government keeps trying to shut down some of ours to cut costs :angry:

That's why I volunteer at my nearest one - it keeps it open and makes sure people can access our books (and computers etc). I'm probably reading more than ever at the moment, mainly thanks to being able to borrow books from the library. I couldn't afford to buy all of them! 

• Like 2

42 831 afternoon all.having a lazy day today as am going to be out very late tonight and I have my last Sunday at work tomorrow.☺☺

42, 832 - I've not long got back in from a family dinner. I got to meet my great-nephew for the first time :) He's very cute, but does *not* like having his coat put on :lol: 

42'835 morning all. Bit tired today as didn't get home till 2 this morning then up for my last Sunday at work. So will have to take it easy for the rest of the day.

42, 838 - Evening counting while I get ready to rock out to Streets. Literally the intro of the 1987 MSG version is playing as I type.

3, 2, 1, and...... bounce, bounce, BOUNCE!!! :D 

:IWTR_IWTH: