jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

42 843 - Morning is good,  Hello everyone out there in Zootopia-land ... adding to the count at 3 am? Sleep, where are you?

Edited by natural11

42 848 - All hail the edit button for sure!  I think you all know by now how often I have messed with the count or I feel like removing something later for simplicity's sake...I get to make typos! LOL!

Edited by natural11

42 847 morning all.hope all is good with everyone.doing a bit of home cleaning before I take the dog out.just got my race for life infomation through the post so have to start trying to run again.☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

• Like 1

42 850 - Good morning @caz63and everyone in Zootopia-land! 0 Celcius/32 Fahrenheit here again! Frost on the roof of my car sparkles! 

:u2-1383:

Edited by natural11

42 849 good afternoon natural11 .bright and windy here but still abit cold.?

42852 A little correction because someone (I'm not telling who) made a counting mistake :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, Malahide said:

42852 A little correction because someone (I'm not telling who) made a counting mistake :rolleyes:

42 853 - Well, thank you Malahide! I corrected my part in the error making! ALL hail the mighty edit function and please do forgive my flawed and imperfect humanity! Lol

:JT_Logo_03:

Edited by natural11

42 864 just a quick count before bed.my next to last shift tomorrow so only 2 more days that I have to get up at 5 am.☺☺☺

42 866 morning all fellow counters.Hope all is good with everyone.bit grey and cloudy today and still abit chilly. Was going to do a big load of washing and try and dry it outside but looks like it might rain.so best not.☺???????☔☔☔