jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

12 hours ago, pollyanna said:

42 863 Are you ever going to share some poetry with your friends :unsure: i.e. us??

42, 867 - I will if I can find one that I like. Most of it's a bit rubbish at the moment :unsure: Maybe once I've had the poetry assignment marked, then I might feel a bit better about it :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, caz63 said:

42 866 morning all fellow counters.Hope all is good with everyone.bit grey and cloudy today and still abit chilly. Was going to do a big load of washing and try and dry it outside but looks like it might rain.so best not.☺???????☔☔☔

42, 868 - I started the day by finding out I've won a prize draw :D I've won 3 Star Wars sketch cards that another collector was raffling off.

42   870      Physical Books foreveeeeer !!!! And thanks for the Birthday Wishes !!!!

• Like 1

42, 872 - Evening counting while I follow tonight's football matches. 

And I finished reading another book, just in time to take it back to the library with me tomorrow :)

• Like 1

42 873 football in the winter.......what on earth....but this summer is gonna be awesome. 

42876 The forecasts talk about  freezing cold temperatures here next week. Below zero all day. :wacko: 

42 877 afternoon all.so cold here today..and it looks like we are in for a really cold night.bbbbbbrrrr

42, 878 - Evening counting after a stressful afternoon at the library. It's half term, which means all the kids come in - and some of them were trying to smash the doors and windows after we barred them for bad behaviour :(

That's before I mention the language... There are some words one should *never* have to hear in a library :o

15 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 878 - Evening counting after a stressful afternoon at the library. It's half term, which means all the kids come in - and some of them were trying to smash the doors and windows after we barred them for bad behaviour :(

That's before I mention the language... There are some words one should *never* have to hear in a library :o

42 880 Naughty words? Like 'poo'?

42 881. Morning all.home now after last day at my old job.had a few nice things but not really a lot to show for almost 5 and a half years of hard work.oh well on wards and up wards from now on.☺☺☺

1 hour ago, caz63 said:

42 881. Morning all.home now after last day at my old job.had a few nice things but not really a lot to show for almost 5 and a half years of hard work.oh well on wards and up wards from now on.☺☺☺

42 882 Hope your new job goes well! Do you have some time off before it starts? Hopefully you won't hear any naughty words too! :P:D:lol:

5 hours ago, Frankaz said:

42 880 Naughty words? Like 'poo'?

42, 883 - Even worse - f-words and even the c-word! :angry: We threw them out of the library. 

Today was much nicer - we delivered books to other libraries. The man who normally does that is on holiday so my Dad and I stepped in to help :D

• Like 1

42884 Then you should answer "go and f yourself". But in a polite way of course. ;)

17 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 883 - Even worse - f-words and even the c-word! :angry: We threw them out of the library. 

Today was much nicer - we delivered books to other libraries. The man who normally does that is on holiday so my Dad and I stepped in to help :D

42 885 The library people must love you. You’re so helpful.....and we love you too. :wub:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, pollyanna said:

42 885 The library people must love you. You’re so helpful.....and we love you too. :wub:

42, 886 - Aww, thanks @pollyanna :wub:  *blushes* 

Despite the sweary kids, I do like the library. Most of the people who come in are lovely - and it's very satisfying when you can find that book that someone's been looking for for ages :D

• Like 1

42 888. Afternoon all.having a lazy day today as have a late one tonight and it's going to be really cold to.

hope all is good with everyone  ☺

42, 890 - I spent last night at a community cinema event, watching a film called "Logan Lucky". It was quite good - and funny. 

There was a break for tea and snacks in the middle of the film - including chocolate cake! :D

42 891. Afternoon all.today seemed very strange not having to get up for work but still woke up early. 

Have been out in the car to find the easiest way for me to get to my new job as where it is I haven't driven before.will be alot busier than my old route and will end up on the school run as start work at 9 am.