jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

42 917 we are supposed to be going out tonight but to be honest I think I would rather stay in.

42 918  meeting called off so didn't have to go out in the end.

On 27/02/2018 at 9:56 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 907 - Luckily we haven't had hailstones, but I'm following football match commentaries online - and in one match, they stopped play so that the players could help shovel snow off the pitch :lol: 

I've never seen that before!! :o

42 919 Yeah.. they haven't been too big! Just more annoying than snow.

On 28/02/2018 at 9:43 AM, pain_18_ said:

42  908  Cheers @Frankaz !!!!!!

Ne bosh!

42, 920 - Hopeful counting as the snow is starting to melt in my part of Telford :) Other nearby areas are still snowed in though - very odd.

Although not as odd as my dream last night. After dreaming up a bookshop a few days ago, last night I dreamt up a music shop. 

At this rate, I'll end up designing a whole shopping centre in my sleep! :lol:

42, 923.  We got lucky and our snow went south.  The Sun is shining today.  I hope it hits those across the Atlantic in the morning.

42 924 evening all. Still snowing hard here I need to get to supermarket to do food shop but don't think I am going to get there tonight. Fingers crossed I can get there in the morning. 

42925 Summary of the day: snow, slippery, accidents, people with broken bones in hospitals, traffic misery. 

17 minutes ago, Malahide said:

42925 Summary of the day: snow, slippery, accidents, people with broken bones in hospitals, traffic misery. 

42, 926 - Similar here :( We're being told not to travel unless it's essential. I have a book due back at the library tomorrow, but local libraries may not be open if the weather stays bad :o

• Like 1

10 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

42, 920 - Hopeful counting as the snow is starting to melt in my part of Telford :) Other nearby areas are still snowed in though - very odd.

Although not as odd as my dream last night. After dreaming up a bookshop a few days ago, last night I dreamt up a music shop. 

At this rate, I'll end up designing a whole shopping centre in my sleep! :lol:

42 928 A1 has been closed above Alnwick for a few days: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-43262659

Problem is more to do with snowdrifts being blown around - it's not actually that deep here in Newcastle...

42 929

Not nearly enough snow for me here. I grew up with snow, so its comforting for me. Not so much the heating costs. It's kind of a tradeoff. I'm not into playing winter sports, its just so beautiful & magical to me today. I will admit, some days winter feels tiresome.

42 930

Doing as little as possible this weekend, as I've had a long stretch of busyness?

33 minutes ago, hestia said:

some days winter feels tiresome.

42 931.   We get a lot of snow by me.  I like it too until it turns all black and slushy and icky from cars and the city.  I hope yours stays white.

42 933 Been a hectic few months... looking forward to my holiday at the end of this month 

42 934 afternoon all.not been out yet today but the dog will need to go out soon as will have to brave it at some point. It does look like the snow has started to melt a bit.so hopefully we are coming to the end of it.

42 936 managed to take the dog out.it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.its definitely not as cold and the snow does seem to be melting abit.

glad you managed to get to your library ok padawanbeck84 

42, 938 - And some relaxed Sunday morning counting.

I'm glad to be indoors today - it's so foggy outside, half the street is invisible!! :lol: 

42 939 morning all.had a good night out last night. 

The snow is finally starting to melt but we have discovered that our loft is full of snow and now it's melting we have water dripping through the ceiling in 2 rooms and the hallway just hope it doesn't drip on the electrics.

• Sad 2

42 940 Afternoon count. Snow starting to melt finally.. hope it's all gone by next week, got my holiday coming up soon!

42  941   DID You Say *POP* Vinyl ? @Frankaz ?  You didn't have it before?  Good for you either way !!! for me it's beer time here.....

I finished some drawings but they can't be posted on this site.....