jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

2 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

43, 066 - Unhappy evening counting. I got the mark back for my poetry assignment - and it's the worst score I've ever had. In *any* of my uni assignments :(

Feeling really discouraged. I did try and explain in the commentary that I'd struggled with the poetry section... *sigh* 

43068 Don't get discouraged Padawan!

• Like 1

43, 070 - Thanks @Malahide :) Luckily it's the only poetry assignment in the module. Hopefully biographical writing will suit me much better.

Today has been fun - and involved more Star Wars stickers :D

• Like 1

43 071 afternoon all.tired today at least can relax all weekend as no work .whoo. just hope we don't get as much snow as they keep saying on the radio that we could get.it was starting to get abit warmer here and some of my spring flowers were starting to bloom but more snow could kill them off 

43072 Excited counting having just seen that U2 have been rehearsing Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses...they'd better not be messing with us!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caz63 said:

43 071 afternoon all.tired today at least can relax all weekend as no work .whoo. just hope we don't get as much snow as they keep saying on the radio that we could get.it was starting to get abit warmer here and some of my spring flowers were starting to bloom but more snow could kill them off 

43  073....  Totally not true....Snow protects the flowers from the cold, which is the real flower-killer ........

31 minutes ago, peterferris8 said:

43072 Excited counting having just seen that U2 have been rehearsing Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses...they'd better not be messing with us!

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  43   074

43 076 - Lazy Friday afternoon count...my to do list beckons me...to answer or not, the choice is mine!

43, 078 - Excited lunchtime counting - those Star Wars stickers I bought yesterday have won me a prize!! :D

And I hope we *do* get Wild Horses on EITour! I'll be gutted if they're just teasing us.

(Can we also have Discotheque? Asking for about 10,000 friends! :lol: )

43 079 afternoon all.very cold windy with snow showers here today.had to go out as had to get food for our lizard but am home now and don't think I will be going out again as the radio keeps giving out snow warnings.

43 080 it's still snowing it's been on and off all afternoon and evening. And is really cold.❄❄❄❄⛄⛄⛄⛄

43, 082 - I find it funny that there's more snow at the front of our house compared to the back :lol: It's starting to melt a little in the back garden.

43, 084 - Sunday night-time counting. I'm catching up on my coursework and have nearly finished reading another book :)

43 085 I read a whole book this weekend.......an Icelandic children’s book which was about 140 pages :P it’s called “The blue planet”.....so weird and att the same time not so.  :wacko: Psycho book 

• Like 2

43 086-  Early evening count...eating leftover corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potatoes as I realize that today is my one year anniversary of being part of the Zoo community! How time flies when fun is being had!!

:JT_Logo_03:

• Like 1

43 087  afternoon all.just a quick count before starting to cook food. 

43, 088 - Home from shopping and a trip to the library. I took 2 books back and got another 2 out :)

Edited by padawanbeck84
Updating number
  • Like 1