jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43 122 Lost my credit vars last week, wasn’t bothered about it until last night when I remembered It’s was my ticket to U2 in Belfast :wacko: According to Ticketmaster I can use my new card.......I won’t be at ease until I’m inside that arena. I’m waiting for a definitive answer from them. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pollyanna said:

43 122 Lost my credit vars last week, wasn’t bothered about it until last night when I remembered It’s was my ticket to U2 in Belfast :wacko: According to Ticketmaster I can use my new card.......I won’t be at ease until I’m inside that arena. I’m waiting for a definitive answer from them. 

43  123  Best Wishes from me, Polly !!!!

43 124 Thanks Cris. At least I have time to sort it out. I checked with the police but no one lefr it there. The funny thing was that I found a credit card myself and left it at the police station. The last time I used mine was when I paid for the parking space outside the police station. So frustrating  :huh:

23 minutes ago, pollyanna said:

43 124 Thanks Cris. At least I have time to sort it out. I checked with the police but no one lefr it there. The funny thing was that I found a credit card myself and left it at the police station. The last time I used mine was when I paid for the parking space outside the police station. So frustrating  :huh:

43  125  WHERE did you lose it again...?  Maybe you should retrace your steps...Otherwise, you gotta report it to the bank so you can get a replacement and to prevent someone else from using it....

Edited by pain_18_

COFFEEE and Drawing for me right now.......Going on all 24 cylinders  !!! FIRE...The Unforgettable Fire of  ART !!!!!   43  126

1 hour ago, pain_18_ said:

43  125  WHERE did you lose it again...?  Maybe you should retrace your steps...Otherwise, you gotta report it to the bank so you can get a replacement and to prevent someone else from using it....

43 127 I did contact the bank right away and already got a new credit card. I called the bank again today and they did not have it and if they get a canceled card they destroy it. 

43 128 afternoon all.its been a strange work day today haven't really done much work had to take the supervisor to fetch supplies ended up doing 3 trips as I only have a small car we couldn't get everything in in one trip.

hope you get everything sorted pollyanna. X

• Like 1

43 129   Losing a card is a horrible feeling.  I hope you find it slipped somewhere in your purse or pocket, you did not notice and it's is not lying somewhere on the streets, Pollyanna.

27 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

43 129   Losing a card is a horrible feeling.  I hope you find it slipped somewhere in your purse or pocket, you did not notice and it's is not lying somewhere on the streets, Pollyanna.

It can be anything, Manoh......I remember when I lost my  first ID-card...... It disappeared in thin air forever...  43  130

43, 132 - Evening counting. @pollyanna I'm sure you'll be fine for the concert. At least if anyone finds the card, they can't use it now. You've done everything you can :)

43 133 Thanks for your concern  :wub: I’ll just have to trust Ticketmaster..... why on earth shouldn’t I. :P

6 hours ago, pollyanna said:

I’ll just have to trust Ticketmaster..... why on earth shouldn’t I. :P

No reason at all; just blame whatever goes wrong on the band.  :lol:  

43 139

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

@pollyanna I'm sure you'll be fine for the concert.

I'm sorry, Pollyanna.  I did not realize or think it was your card which you need for the show.  Yes, you will have to trust TM.  
Sorry for my bad joke.  Can you get them to send you an email about the credit card?  Can you call the venue's box office just to make sure?  They will probably be more help than TM.  It's nervewracking to misplace my wallet, which is a three times a day thing for me.  Losing a card and a U2 show attached?  Ugghhh.  My card splintered and I had to get a new one,  It was for a CC entry tour.  The box offices did something for me.  I forget what they did.  They deal with that stuff all the time.  You probably know this from other threads.  FYI just in case.  I'm glad it got negated before it cost any money. 

43 140

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1

43   141      I Just Ordered the U2 Best of 1980-1990 with B-Sides CD version cause I didn't have it.....SO excited right now.....The remaster on this is very very good and those 80's B-Sides are Other-Worldly !!!!

Edited by pain_18_
  • Like 2