jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43 172 - Night time counting at the end of a fantastic day...feels so good! Good night everyone both near and far, far away!

53 175 afternoon all.have broken up work for 4 days this is the first time in many years I have had all of the easter weekend off as have always ended up working part of it so am hoping to enjoy this one .??

43, 176 - Rainy afternoon counting. The library was so quiet today that I read over 200 pages of my book while I was there :lol:

And for a small library, we find a lot of people's requests :)

43  178   More counting !

Edited by pain_18_

43 181 - Morning counting...it is a beautiful day already...6:30 am!

:u2-1383:

Edited by natural11

43 185 morning all.grey wet and cold again today.so it looks like I'm going to get another soaking taking the dog out.?

43 187 hI padawanbeck84. I managed to stay dry when I took the dog out ...phew....??

43, 188 - Another chapter of coursework completed - now I'm "only" 2 weeks behind schedule.

And the April edition of Camp NaNoWriMo starts at midnight. I want to use it to finish the first draft of a novel I started in November, but I haven't mapped out the rest of my plot yet. I'd better do so! :wacko:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

43, 188 - Another chapter of coursework completed - now I'm "only" 2 weeks behind schedule.

And the April edition of Camp NaNoWriMo starts at midnight. I want to use it to finish the first draft of a novel I started in November, but I haven't mapped out the rest of my plot yet. I'd better do so! :wacko:

43 189 - I signed on for Camp NaNoWriMo too, padawanbeck84! I am going to work on poetry inspired by culinary creations! I plan on having FUN with it and really going to different places with my writing! 

Edited by natural11
  • Like 1

43, 190 - Getting started on the writing. It seems I left my characters in the middle of a conversation - time to see what they're on about :)

• Like 1