jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

43, 273 - Nearly lunchtime counting. My assignment must be finished by the end of today and I've changed my idea yet again :wacko:

At least it's providing a clear process for me to write about in the commentary :lol:

43 275 afternoon all. Day off today was going to try some running today but slept really late and felt bad when I got up.hopefully by the weekend I will be ok.

43, 277 - Late night counting as I'm still working on my assignment. I've done the main part, just the commentary to go and I'm nearly halfway through that already.

I may even get some sleep this time :D

43 280......me back to NOT counting as I´m supposed to........sorry I draged you down with me Manoh :huh:

9 hours ago, Manohlive said:

43 278

Pawa- are you studying wriring?  

43, 283 - I am doing a Creative Writing course with the Open University :)  I've only got 2 more assignments left now so nearly finished.

43 285 evening all. Still have niggling ear ache which is quite uncomfortable. Hope its gone by the weekend. 

43   291     Disappointed about the FanClub gift....VINYL AGAIN !!!! WHat the Eff am I supposed to do with it???? With NO Download CARD ????  ????  At least the *POP* reissue I ordered has a Download Card....That's one of the main reason I bought it  !!!!!