jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

2 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

43   291     Disappointed about the FanClub gift....VINYL AGAIN !!!! WHat the Eff am I supposed to do with it???? With NO Download CARD ????  ????  At least the *POP* reissue I ordered has a Download Card....That's one of the main reason I bought it  !!!!!

43 292 Listening to *POP* right now, it arrived today!!! Download is .wav btw :)

:Boomcha::EverybodyTalkAbout::POPMUZIK::Arch::BonoMan::HitMan::Mirrorball::MrTheEdge::POP_for_BOYS::POP_for_Clubbers::POP_for_Fizz::POP_for_Girls::POP_for_the_Planet::POP_Heart_01::POP_Heart_02::POP_Heart_03::POP_Heart_04::POP_Olive::POP_Star_01::POP_Star_02::POPCart_01::POPCart_02::POPIcon_01::POPIcon_02::POPIcon_03::POPLemon::POPMart_Logo::POPMart_World::POPSTAR::POPTart::U2_Decal:

• Like 1

43 293 afternoon all. Happy Friday.

Hope all is good with everyone. I am still struggling with ear ache but its not going to stop me enjoying the weekend. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Frankaz said:

43 292 Listening to *POP* right now, it arrived today!!! Download is .wav btw :)

:Boomcha::EverybodyTalkAbout::POPMUZIK::Arch::BonoMan::HitMan::Mirrorball::MrTheEdge::POP_for_BOYS::POP_for_Clubbers::POP_for_Fizz::POP_for_Girls::POP_for_the_Planet::POP_Heart_01::POP_Heart_02::POP_Heart_03::POP_Heart_04::POP_Olive::POP_Star_01::POP_Star_02::POPCart_01::POPCart_02::POPIcon_01::POPIcon_02::POPIcon_03::POPLemon::POPMart_Logo::POPMart_World::POPSTAR::POPTart::U2_Decal:

I knew it was WAV..... !!!!!   43  294......  Four or more days for mine to arrive........ @Frankaz !!!!!

Edited by pain_18_

43 295 I've converted it to mp3 so I can use it on mobile though :) I'm currently wondering if I should get PULSE on vinyl too....

• Like 1

Just now, Frankaz said:

43 295 I've converted it to mp3 so I can use it on mobile though :) I'm currently wondering if I should get PULSE on vinyl too....

43   296  Just DO IT, Frank....life is short.....Do what you want !

• Like 1

43 302 afternoon all and happy Saturday. And it's actually warm and quite sunny .....whoo.....

1 hour ago, caz63 said:

43 302 afternoon all and happy Saturday. And it's actually warm and quite sunny .....whoo.....

43 303 Tis very warm :):):)

Listening to *POP* on vinyl again today. Brilliant album. @bigwaveWhen does the*POP* remaster get released as a Super Deluxe edition?

• Brilliant 1

1 hour ago, Frankaz said:

43 305 @padawanbeck84 Dissertation time?

43, 306 - Working on my novel draft :) I count the words at the end of each page as I'm taking part in the Camp NaNoWriMo challenge and need to keep track of my daily word count.

I'm aiming to add 50,000 words to this draft (and hopefully complete it) by the end of this month. 

• Brilliant 1

43 307 Wow! 50,000 words. I couldn't find enough myself.

I passed the probation at work recenty - also went for another holiday to Bamburgh before Easter too.

43 308 afternoon all. Another soggy Sunday afternoon.lol

43, 309 - Caught up on the F1 Chinese Grand Prix highlights... how can anyone *not* love Dan Ricciardo? Great driver, can overtake people *without* crashing into them (*cough*, *cough*, take note Max Verstappen!)

Great to see the shoey celebration again. And that smile... :wub: 

43    311    Still waiting and waiting for my *POP* vinyl.......Says it's stuck in Germany since Saturday !!! .....

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, natural11 said:

43 312 - Good morning!

Good Morning !!!   43  313

43 315 afternoon all.well that's another Monday done. It's been quite a nice day to.

43, 316 - Evening counting. I've finished reading another from my never-ending pile of library books. 

Seriously - I have so many on loan that it recently blocked me from borrowing any more as I'd hit the limit :o  

But I can take this one back tomorrow and be out of library-jail :P