Jump to content
jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

Recommended Posts

44, 167 - Tea-time counting now that I've sent the 3 boxes back. And I got an amazing double autograph in the one I kept! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:10 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 164 - Dramatic morning counting - Topps sent me too many Star Wars cards :lol:

They sent me a "master" box with 4 mini-boxes in it - when I'd only paid for 1 mini. 

I've been honest and told them and will send 3 of the minis back. But they *will* let me keep the big display box :)

44168 I should have kept the whole master box and paid for the three minis if I were you. :rolleyes::)

Edited by Malahide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 169 evening all.its the end of another week that means 4 weeks today Manchester will be rocking.????????

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Malahide said:

44168 I should have kept the whole master box and paid for the three minis if I were you. :rolleyes::)

44, 171 - I would have done so if I could have afforded it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 171 - I would have done so if I could have afforded it :)

44 173

In the U.S. we have consumer protection. If someone (entity), (like Amazon, maybe:MacPhisto_02:) sends you something in the mail that you didn't order, you can keep it. Even if they send you the wrong thing, they have to send you what you ordered , & you're not obligated to send back the wrong item.

??

Edited by hestia
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, hestia said:

44 173

In the U.S. we have consumer protection. If someone (entity), (like Amazon, maybe:MacPhisto_02:) sends you something in the mail that you didn't order, you can keep it. Even if they send you the wrong thing, they have to send you what you ordered , & you're not obligated to send back the wrong item.

??

44, 175 - I'm not sure what the law is on such things over here, but I would feel uncomfortable keeping something I didn't pay for. There could be someone else out there who ordered a master box and only got a mini. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 176 evening all. It's been a busy Sunday but not nice busy flat cleaning most of the day but had to be done.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44, 183 - Night-time counting. The new video game is a bit addictive - I'm going to have to ration it to make sure I do everything else :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, pollyanna said:

44 184.....Don’t get stuck in a moment, you can’t get out of  ?

44, 185 - I'll try not to :)

So far my character is stuck at Apprentice level of his career. There's so much to do and I'm still figuring out where to find everything :wacko: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 185 - I'll try not to :)

So far my character is stuck at Apprentice level of his career. There's so much to do and I'm still figuring out where to find everything :wacko: 

44186 My advice is to stay calm and patient 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44, 187 - Night-time counting now that I'm home from writing group. 

I also completed a side quest in the game - and figured out how to get a key item B) There's so much to remember, I'm going to start making lists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...