Jump to content
jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 216 - Assuming the time difference doesn't make things awkward :P

Do you think your boss would accept that as an explanation: "Sorry I'm late, I stayed up watching a U2 concert on the other side of the world" :lol:

44218 A boss with a broad mind who is a music lover will probably accept it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 216 - Assuming the time difference doesn't make things awkward :P

Do you think your boss would accept that as an explanation: "Sorry I'm late, I stayed up watching a U2 concert on the other side of the world" :lol:

44 219....I did wake up earlier for some of the show in the States. I didn’t tell anyone  ? just tried to go to bed a bit earlier and put a smile on my face  ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 220 My boss doesn’t have to know that I’m actually crazier than he thought ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44223 Morning counting with the news there is nice weather coming up the next days or even weeks. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 224 Took my new glasses to the Optical store for third time today, for some adjustment. Hopefully the last time  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, pollyanna said:

44 224 Took my new glasses to the Optical store for third time today, for some adjustment. Hopefully the last time  ?

44225 How was Hamburg Polly? I read you were the first in the GA line.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Malahide said:

44225 How was Hamburg Polly? I read you were the first in the GA line.  

Ha ha..........I wish!!! I was at home in the Zoo!!!

Streaming as everyone else  ? I’m going to BELFAST ? ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, pollyanna said:

Ha ha..........I wish!!! I was at home in the Zoo!!!

Streaming as everyone else  ? I’m going to BELFAST ? ❤️

44227 Oh. Good luck in Belfast. Interesting  city.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 229 evening all. Almost the end of another week.its been another busy one so am feeling a bit tired. But at least it's only 2 weeks to Manchester.......Whoo.i can't believe how quick it's come round.my stomach is doing somersaults.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, caz63 said:

44 229 evening all. Almost the end of another week.its been another busy one so am feeling a bit tired. But at least it's only 2 weeks to Manchester.......Whoo.i can't believe how quick it's come round.my stomach is doing somersaults.

44, 230 - I know. I need to get on with some tour training - I'm feeling totally unprepared for all the jumping around :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 231 I’m a bit worried about my back, should do some back exercises or be prepared with painkillers......or both ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44, 232 - Late-night counting as I try and stay awake for the Formula 1 coverage. They're racing in Japan this weekend so the first practice session starts at 2am UK time :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44, 235 - Afternoon counting and I'm not as tired as I thought I would be. I stayed up for first F1 practice and had a nap before the second one :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 236 I’m camping with my friends.....which is something I always do at weekends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 239.afternoon all and happy Saturday. It's been wet and cold here today.l bring back the sun.??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 241 Home again......doing some work outside, it never ends. Time to prepare for the winter before the leaves ? come tumbling down and I leave for Belfast ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...