jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

44282 Urgh. Been ill all week - got the flu and now chest infection :Achtung_Baby_20:

Hope your all well. Not been here for a while, holiday was good back in September :)

• Like 1

44 283  last night's concert was absolutely amazing.???

• Like 1

44284 I know, I did listen on Mixlr and it sounded amazing. Had to listen in my phone earpiece because I was with my friends. They did not know I was having a great time in Manchester ? Tonight I’ll be on my own enjoying the show  ?

44 285 Pollyanna they were amazing last night everything was bang on.i wish I could have stayed for tonight as well

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites... 

The minute's applause before we went through the security checks was a nice gesture too.

@pollyanna and @peterferris8 you are in for a treat at your shows. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 286 - Home now. What a show! Still can't quite believe I made it to the rail. Had a great view and the setlist was almost like they'd picked it from my list of favourites... 

The minute's applause before we went through the security checks was a nice gesture too.

44287 - I look forward to it! 

And I'm looking forward to listening in tonight. I couldn't listen in last night because I was in London seeing Marmozets - which was also utterly spellbinding! 

image.png.a65bee913c0d060276551a3b7655ba81.png

44 288 Never heard about the band......but Spotify is my friend so now I “kind of “ know. 

44, 289 - Late Sunday morning counting as I slowly get back to my coursework. I should be starting chapter 3 of the textbook, but haven't even finished chapter 2 yet :wacko:

44 290 afternoon all. Hope all is good with everyone.

I'm still on a high after Friday's amazing concert..but it will be back to work tomorrow so back to normal......shame. 

44 291 Hmm. Someone new started at my workplace last week, so I'll finally get to see them. Been off all week...

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:20 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

44293 Just read this now. I thought you were heading to London, but it was Manchester.

44, 294 - It was Manchester. Much easier to get to than London - and I stayed with relatives so I didn't have to pay for a hotel :)

• Like 1

44, 295 - Late-night counting with a sore throat. I appear to have picked up the dreaded post-concert Bono Mono :(

Hope I don't lose my voice as I have a job interview tomorrow! 

44 296 Good luck with the interview......at least you have the perfect excuse !!

Can’t see why anyone wouldn’t hire a U2 fan!!!

• Like 1

44298 - Excited counting as I prepare to make the train journey from Brighton to London for tonight's show!

• Like 1

44, 299 - Have fun everyone going to London! I hope the trains, planes and other transport options all behave themselves so you get there in good time.

57 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 302 - Home from my interview and I think it went OK. Hopefully I'll know fairly soon.

44  303   BEST wishes from me !  Dream Out Loud..... Put flowers in the mud........Overground !

44, 304 - Just had a phone call - I didn't get the job, but it sounds like I was very close - the lady says if there had been a second post on offer, I would have had that. Sadly there's only one.

But I'm very encouraged by the feedback on my interview so it's not all bad :)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, padawanbeck84 said:

44, 304 - Just had a phone call - I didn't get the job, but it sounds like I was very close - the lady says if there had been a second post on offer, I would have had that. Sadly there's only one.

But I'm very encouraged by the feedback on my interview so it's not all bad :)

44   305   I'm happy for you, Padawan !