jenmusic

Have to Count - the new and improved one :P

44557 - May has now called off tomorrow's Brexit vote in Parliament. What a coward we have for a prime minister, almost as cowardly as Cameron.

44 558 Just saw an interview with The Edge from the Nobel Price dinner..... he’s there as a gest to the Nobel price winner in medicine. He said he was a medicine groupie. 

14 hours ago, pollyanna said:

44 558 Just saw an interview with The Edge from the Nobel Price dinner..... he’s there as a gest to the Nobel price winner in medicine. He said he was a medicine groupie. 

44559 - Trust the scientist of the band to be at an awards ceremony for scientific endeavours!

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1

44, 561 - Lunchtime counting while I start another library book. 

I borrowed one today and get an extra week to read it as it cannot be returned on New Year's Day B)

44562 Be careful not to over-read. One book every two days is the absolute maximum I was told. ;)

44, 565 - I finished that book at 9pm this evening - literally could *not* put it down.

And I'll start another one in the morning :D There are 3 library books that I need to read by next week.

44, 570 - A cold afternoon, but I'll soon have a new box of trading cards as there's yet another new Star Wars set just come out :D 

I'll have to count through them when they arrive to see if I've got all 100 base cards. 

44, 574 - Counting now that the Christmas shopping is all done. Glad I went out early to do so as the weather is HORRIBLE!

44 575 afternoon all  on this cold wet December afternoon.have had a busy week trying to get Xmas sorted as left everything so late this year but I think I'm almost done.

Hope all is good with everyone.🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎁

44 577 afternoon all on this cold grey Sunday afternoon.